4

I don't know what to do. I tell Bruce.

"So he's planning on.. marrying you.. and killing me?" He asks.

"Yeah.."  I reply.

"Come on, we need to tell Jim. He can help." He says and  we walk down to the police station.

We arrive and I see a crowd outside. Within the crowd I see Jeremiah. "Get down Bruce, he's there!" I say.

" Y/n, don't!" Bruce  says. "It's okay, I'll be fine.. I hope." I say, whispering the last part.

I walk over, but keep a distance. I try to hear what they are saying when suddenly there's an explosion. I duck down and when I stand back up, him and his followers are gone.

I run over to Harvey. "Harvey!!"

"Hi Y/n. I'm sort of busy but  what do you need?" He asks.

"It's Jeremiah-"

"Yeah I seen what he did consider I was standing right there."

"No, Jerome sprayed him with insanity gas." I say.

"God, I'm so sick of that freaking family! That guy has these massive explosives-"

"I know.. it's my fault." I say.

"What?"

"I- I helped him make them. He told me they were generators. Wayne Enterprises funded them." I say.

"Wayne Enterprises built those bombs?" Harvey says annoyed.

"Listen, the schematics for the battery should be in Wayne Enterprises R&D Lab. Lucius can take a look at them and figure out how to disarm them.  I'm going to go get them." I say.

"No, no no, your going home." Harvey says.

"No, I have to do this." I say. "Look, you may feel guilty but Jim Gordon was- is.. important to all of us, and it's my job. So go home and be safe with Alfred and Bruce. It's what Jim would want." He says and walks away.

My phone rings, it's Bruce. I answer it.

"What's wrong? Aren't you outside, Bruce?" I ask.

"No,  not Bruce. I hope you didn't catch a cold in my brothers grave. I know those things aren't exactly designed for the living." Jeremiah says.

"What have you done? Where's my brother?!" I ask.

"Such anger. Some people, not me, of course, might consider that ingratitude considering all I've done for you. All I'm still doing, all I plan."

"You mean lying to me? Using me to build bombs? Planning on torturing me? Kidnapping my brother?" I say.

"Y/n, let's get something straight. If I wanted you dead, you'd be dead. I would have put a bullet through your brain and left you to rot with my brother. But I meant what I said, your my best friend. And today, I'm going to prove that to you."

"Your insane! You killed Jim!"

"And if you don't want your brother to die too, you'll follow my instructions to the letter. 71 Welling Avenue, be there in an hour. Tell the police and I'll know. Just like I know your with them right now." He hangs up the phone.

How does he know? I have to go..

I guess I'm going alone.

I see Selina I go up to her for help. I tell her everything and she says she's coming with me.

"His followers must have taken Bruce while I was at the cemetery. I bet he put up a fight. Thanks for coming with me Selina." I say.

"Sure." She says.