7

Yet again, I wake up to singing.

"Oh penguin, our hero, he knows no fear-o, he brings us hound and cheer-o, oh penguin, our king, oh penguin, our penguin, he's brave and clever and kind with a resourceful mind, he rules our land all day, in the most magnificent way,oh penguin our king-" I hear as I get dressed. God, I'm getting used to it and I've been here less than a week.

I suddenly hear the choir stop. I rings getting ready and open my door. Oswald is arguing with Mr. Penn and a choir member is on the floor.

"They've fled to a place called haven, in Jim Gordon's sector." Mr. Penn finishes.

"My subjects are fleeing to Jim, after he shot me?? Oh good morning Y/n, did you know about this so called 'haven'?" Oswald asks.

"First I've heard of it." I say, sitting down. Oswald and Mr. Penn argue then someone opens the door.

"Finally breakfast!" Oswald says, sitting next o me.

The two guards who where about to enter get pushed on the ground. Gun shots are fired and I duck under the table. I see Edward about to get shot. I quickly grab him and the shooter see me. They aim a fun towards me but Oswald shoots them.

"Ha! The Street Demonz! To what do I owe this honour?" Oswald asks, walking towards them.

"You hit our stronghold and killed our men. Not just us. You hit the Lo Boyz and the Undead too." The shooter says.

"Did I, now?"

"You tagged the scenes with graffiti that said 'penguin was here'"

"You dolt. If I wanted to start a gang war, you'd all be dead. I wouldn't leave a few and sign my name! Someone wanted to attack." Oswald say.

"That's a good point.." one of the men say.

"Mhm."

"We didn't really think this through."

"No, we'll there will be plenty of time for thinking when my men are ripping out your fingernails. Chain him up!" Oswald demands.

"No please!"

"Tighten our security. No one in or out, or it's your head." He says to Penn and sits down. He sees me on the ground with Edward.

"Oh thanks Y/n! Don't know what I would do without my Edward." He says, lifting Edward out of my hands.

The next day,

I wake up to no choir. That's odd.. Instead I hear Oswald shouting. Now that isn't odd.

"Lies! Is Y/n here?" Oswald shouts, marching into my room.

"What happened?" I ask.

"Thank god!" He sighs.

"What?"

"Everyone left. My guards, mr penn and even Edward!"

"What? Where did they go?"

"Haven!"

"Oh shit." I reply.

"Exactly, get dressed. I'll bring you your breakfast. We have a busy day, we are going to haven!" Oswald says and slams my door.

That's not gonna end well..

We arrive outside of haven. All the police have guns aimed at us. Oswald steps out of the car.

"Y/n?" Jim asks.

"Hi. I uh don't really know why I'm here but nice to see you." I wave awkwardly.