11

Btw now I'm just kind of making this stuff up instead of going off the actual lines of the show. It will probably be back to normal in the next 2 chapters or so. Thank u :)

"Y/n, I don't wanna rush you, but it's been 2 weeks. When will I tell my supplier to come in?" Jeremiah asks.

"Well, any day now I guess. Then, when everyone likes you maybe the next day or so we can say it." I reply.

"Okay, I'll do it in the morning." He says.

"I'm kind of nervous for peoples reactions." I say, truthfully.

"Yes I don't blame you but hopefully by giving the supplies people will start to forgive me.. So, have to forgiven me?"

"..I haven't really thought about it, but I guess.. yes I do forgive you. I mean you haven't done anything in a week!" I smile.

"Thank you! And im sorry I killed someone last week I forgot." He says.

"Well as long as you learn from your mistakes." I say. He smiles. "I do." He starts leaning in close.

"What are you doing?" I ask, not moving but watching him.

"What aren't you doing?" He smirks and I smile a little.

I end his slow movement by rushing over and kissing him.

He freezes but kisses back.

"Oh, wow I didn't expect that!" He smiles.

"Really?"

"Well it was what I was implying but I didn't think you would actually let me do it."

I kiss him again.

"Well, I did."  I say.

"And your good at it too." He smirks.

"Shit, someone's coming. I'll see you tomorrow." I say and get into my bed.

"Wait y/n!" He says and I walk towards him.

He quickly pulls me in for a kiss, then goes out the window, leaving me alone to blush and smile.

Alfred walks in.

"Miss Y/n, I hate to say this, but yet again you were taking to someone. Who is it? Please tell me it could be dangerous."

"Uh okay I was on the phone to.. Selina."

"No you weren't. It was a man's voice."

"Your right.. it was Ed!"

"Ed? As in Nygma?"

"Mhm." I nod my head. Well I need to call him now. Ughhhh he'll probably want something in return for this.

"Why are you talking to him?"

"Uh because we're friends, duh." I say awkwardly smiling.

"Okay, be careful though, he is still The Riddler." Alfred says, leaving and shutting my door.

Ugh!

I get out of bed and call Ed. Hey that rhymes.

"What do want?" He asks, immediately picking up the phone.

"Hello to you to. Why do I have to want something, can't I just talk to my dear.. okay if anyone asks I speak to you on the phone every night, okay thanks by-"

"Wait what? Why?"

"No reason. I uh I have a boyfriend and I don't want anyone to know about him. Please, just say your on the phone to me every night." I beg.