8

I try to stand up and I continuously cough as I do. The sky is full of smoke.

Jim goes up to Oswald .

"You did this. You brought the gangs here!" Jim says.

"No! I would never allow that. None of them had explosives, that I know of." Oswald replies.

Jim and Harvey talk. They're using drinking water to put the fire out. Wait, where's Barbara?

After a while Oswald tells me he's leaving so I go with him. We arrive back and I just go straight to bed. Shockingly, I fall asleep instantly.

I wake up to Oswald telling me we are going to the GCPD which I hope we are doing something  good , but I get dressed and go with him anyway.

We march into the station.

"What are you doing here?" Jim asks.

"Jim, it has become woefully apparent that you are outmanned, outgunned and out of options. So, I'm here to help." Oswald says, handing his gun to Jim.

"That's.. generous of you."

"I'm just getting started." Oswald says and some more men come in with boxes of guns.

I smile at Oswald. It's kind of weird why he's doing this but still.

"Wow. Ain't you just Saint Nick on a Christmas morning?" Bullock says.

"Don't be shy. Go! Take all you can carry." And the police do so.

"Im guessing there are strings attached?" Jim asks.

"No strings. Save for the one that we will cinch around the neck of the Haven bomber. I lost people too, Jim. People you lured with promises of safety and security. But I'd rather we put aside our differences and go get the people some justice." Oswald says, holding out his hand. "What do you say, partner?"

Jim takes his hand and shakes it.

"Let's go then!" Oswald says.

"Wait, Y/n your not going." Jim says to me.

"What? Why not?" I ask.

"..I just heard Alfred wants to talk to you. Stay here and wait for them to arrive." He replies. Oswald nods and everyone leaves, leaving me completely alone.

How long am I gonna be here??

Around 2 hours later,

WHAT THE FUCK????? WHERE IS HE??

Then, the police arrive back. Alfred and Bruce are behind them. I stand up.

"Y/n!" Bruce says and hugs me. I hug him back.

"Hi. It's been so long." I say.

"I know! Listen we need to talk.. about Jeremiah."

"What.. no-Why would I need to speak about him?" I ask.

"It's Selina. She killed him." Alfred says.

"What?.. No way. Where is she? I need to talk to her." I say and they drive me to where she is .

She's at Barbara's bar? Whatever I don't care what Barbara says I need to speak to her.

I open the door and Barbara greets me. "Y/n.." she say.

"I need to speak to Selina." I say.

"Very well. Follow me." Barbara says and I follow her.

"Everyone, raise your glasses to the killer of Jeremiah Valeska!" Barbara says, raising her glass in the direction of Selina.