Sixteen: truth hurts

Finally the battle of the rival stopped. the best twerking seem to be the longest thing in history for bre.
"How the hell do you beat me!!!? You cheated!!" Bink screamed. "impossible." DSmoov said. "that ass to phat, sorry Bink." Bink was furious, no one ever beats Bink in a twerk competition . I felt good about winning but scared of what she might say.
"I....Will...Never forgive you."Bink says. by then my stomach was in a knot. I'm so sorry but not about winning. I felt a tugging sensation on my arm.
"Let me go pervert!" I screamed. "Your Such a baby bryunna."
That voice...... was that Jacobs voice?
"Jacob?" I said. "yeah, you really should stop wondering off." he says. I thought about the situation I was just in and an instant anger took over me. "You jerk! You left me here!" I screamed. "wow and you take you anger out on me?....... Selfish." he start shaking his head giggling in amusement. "this isn't funny, I wa-
I was interrupted by DSmoov herself. "well, are you okay ms. bryunna?"
Why is this concerning her????
"I-I'm fine thanks." I speed walk with Jacob gripping my wrist. "jacob, are you okay?" He didn't say a word, until we got in the car.
"Do you like her?" He says."n-no I don't she is just a friend."
-Nice Save...-
"Lier, you find he attractive, don't you?" Jacob screams." why do you care?" I yelled. he starts the car up and pulls off. "No! Tell me! Why do you fucking care!!?" He clinches the steering wheel in anger.

"Because! I really lo-.........

Ooooooo Jacob, you in trouble now!
•what do you think he said?
•is it just a misunderstanding?
•is he in love with DSmoov or bryunna
-this story isn't what you think...