Part two: im scared

We all looked the school in fear in our eyes."wow it's changed a lot over the year" bruyana said nervously."i know." I said as I pulled up to a parking space and got out. I was the scariest one because I'm not use to new things but I shook it off as we walked in the school. As soon as we got in val and bru found there buddies from back in the day and I just went with the flow. As I was walking around I was aggressively pulled by valandria."girl really?" I said obviously annoyed."okay bryunna this is Ashlee,kayla,joshua,kenzy,requan,Chres, and Jacob" val said while catching her breath. I waved shyly as they all screamed hi and hello to me, in my head I'm thinking we're was I wen she met these people. everyone said hi to me but the Jacob boy he looked hella pissed. "hey bryunna you look scared." the Ashlee girl said."uhh no I-I'm good."stuttering at my words.ok I was nervous, i mean fightened as hell. I thought I can be a big girl but I'm not, not after last year when I was friends with Kaleb, I didn't care if he was gay but the whole school cared. as I'm in my day dreams I hear snaps all in my face."oh huh?" "I sed do u wanna come to my party?" Ashlee said. "Uhhh I don't know I guess" val rolled her eyes cuz I was embarrassing her." well come cuz it's jus gonna be a lot of boys nd I need more girls"she said. "ok I'll come It will be fun"i said half smiling."yay!!!" as we were talking I felt two arms being wrapped around my waist and me being lifted off the floor."LAU PUT ME DOWN" I screamed. " but then u will run away" he said laughing."Oh GOD ur annoying!!" "love you too bryunna" he put me down and kissed my cheek with made me blush."Who are those two sexy doubles?" Ashlee asked. "my brothers Laurent and Larry" "Hello misses lady" Larry said as he kissed Ashlee's hand. "I-I'm Ashlee" she said nervously "well wer the les twins and this is our wonderful sister bryunna" when they said that the both kissed my on my cheeks, all I did was turn a bright pink."Lau where's Lia?" I asked in a worried voice. "calm down she's at aunt Linda's sis down freak out" they twins laughed which caused me and the entire group to laugh but Jacob. I looked at him and he didn't even look at me. I guess he doesn't lik me neither. was all where having a wonderful time since bruyana left with her group until the bell rung."well we better get going Larry so we can torture bryunna when she get home" Lau said. "yea ur right we can't mess wit lil sis anymore" Larry said pouting.they kissed me once more and gave me tight hugs as they made there way home... I hope. we all walked to our classes together so I walked beside Jacob. it was awkward at first till I said sumthin." umm h-hi j-Jacob."he didn't respond only walked faster away from me. I was in my "oh well" stage so I shook it off and finished walkin to class... this is gonna be a long day...