Part fifthteen:The Studs..

Bryunna's POV:
Me and Jacob walk in just to be greeted in by a fun sized girl. she looked sweet but I could be wrong.. I don't know. She looked like a Barbie doll with curly short hair.
"JAKEY!!" The short girled screamed running into his arms."wassup shawty, how has it been?" He asked."the usually, fucking up shit, and being spoiled," she laughed. we all had a little laughed then she noticed me.."jacob, who is this sexy ass girl?" I blushed at her words."this is bryunna, bryunna this is dimond" I shook her hand only to be pulled into a hug."please, call me Dimmy." "sure Dimmy" she licked her lips at me then looked at Jacob.
"Hey jakey, how about you get drinks and I introduce miss beautiful to everyone okay?" He nodded and he went off. "let's go see Sqwaudd!!!" She yelled. I giggled at her then she dragged me to this VIP area.it looked dim but bright enough to see. There was a body guard blocking the door way.
"Password please," he asked with a deep voice."TTSQAUD69" the door opened and it was like a laser light show full of strippers with exotic tattoos and little to no clothes on."Jasmine, I brought a sexy one!!" A browned skinned girl with long jet black hair with two lip piercings and three earring holes.. well she seems friendly...
"Aye D, who dis girl?" The girl jasmine asked."well she is with Jacob so she cool, right?" "Yea only if squad approve of her."
Bryunna's POV:
Who the hell is squad?????
D pulled me deeper into the room and I see lots of strippers sitting around a group of Tomboys."Wait! Bre before you go any further, come with me." she pulled me to the side and examine my body."let my fix you" she looked at my skirt and tore the fluff from under it."HEY!! My DRESS!!! I yelled." I'll buy you another now turn around." I turned around and she lifted up my skirt. so uncomfortable."i see you already have a thong on." She smirked. I was so embarrassed I turned a dark shade of red." it's okay I have on a blue one." she winked at me. why is he acting like this? Is she..... Nawlll never mind. by the time she was done I looked like a complete slut. my Breast poked out looking like my chest can pop any minute, I had on D's thigh boots, and the dress was high enough to see my...... thong...ugh... she fluffed my hair making my curls fuller then Added red Mac to my lips.
"Your sexy ass is so lucky I'm not single light skinned are so sexy" she said. we headed back to were the "squad" was and the all looked at me biting their lips."Diamond, who's this?" Said the girl with red hair."well Bink this is bre, she is Jacobs friend" Bink didn't look like she was too friendly. she keeps giving me the death glare."well my apologies miss bre I'm Chyane" a girl with blonde curls and a lip piercing said kissing my hand. I blushed and she put her arm around what looks like her girlfriend....... WAIT WHAT?????
"Hey bre I'm Papiichuchii but you can call me Papi" she winked. I giggled and nodded. the rest of the squad greeted me but Bink. idk what she has against me but idgaf... then there was one girl that caught my eye. the same girl i was talking about got up and examined my face. her eyes were a grey green with brown streaks, she looked deep into my big light brown eyes and touched my lips. she finally spoke.."your a sexy light skinned girl, and your adorable." she said rubbing my cheek." can you throw dat ass cuz you got a lot back there" "I-I think so I mean depends on who is watching."i said. I looked over at Bink who was smirking at me. then I turned my attention to Dimmy "she is testing you" she mouthed without saying a word or being caught. I nodded and played along. so you gonna throw it for me or nah?" She asked while biting her lip."who are you first?" I asked."DSmoov baby doll" I nodded. I lightly pushed her out the way and stood on the table."can I twerk on the table?" "No, I got something better"DSmoov said. she motioned Bink over and she walked
Like a super model.. eww.
"Bink and bre got to hav a twerk off to prove yo self, if you beat Bink, I will consider you being squad okay?" I nodded then headed to the dance floor."this should bs fun." Dimmy said.

Jacobs POV:
Yes I set this up for bre.Why am I not saving her? Because I want her to have real fun and come to the bad side for awhile.-smirks- but if it gets to crazy, I'll save her, but right now it's time to start plan A.....join the squad.