Seventeen:New Truth

Previously on Silent Thug..............
"Because I really love how you flirt so much with random people." Jacob says. "wow, last time I checked yo dumb ass left me in there!" Me screaming made no difference he just screamed back at me. as the sound of a car horn repetitively honking...
The sound getting louder..
And louder...
And louder....
CRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Jacob and bryunna where rushed into two different rooms. Jacob was sent to an ordinary doctors room, but bryunna was sent directly to the Emergency Room. Everyone one was there even Chres.(he's gonna be in this scene a lot) kenzy, requan,Ashlee, everyone even my brothers waited in the waiting room. patiently.
A few hours went by before the doctor shows up to tell everyone what happened.
"Parents of Perel?" Everyone even my little sister stood up and stayed quiet. "well Jacob has a fractured wrist and a little head injury caused by the blow in the back of his seat. But he should be fine." everyone let out a long breath hearing the great news. but my brothers my brothers where still stiff."what happened to our sister?" The doctor just gave them a weak smile and pulled them to the side. "look, your sister was rushed into emergency, were doing the best we can,honestly." the doctor exclaimed. "So can we see her? Is it really all that bad?" They both said. he motioned them to come with them(you can just imagine what the les twins wear).

In the Emergency Room...
"Oh my god... Larry she isn't moving" Lau said. they test for her pulse and realized she was breathing(overreacted).
"H-How did this happen to our sister?" Larry asked the doctor. he explained that the truck that crashed into them was a good two ton and that it's a mirical that in even breathing.

"So that crash could've killed her, if it wasn't for that dress?" Lau said. Larry was to much of a shock that he was about to take drastic measures.

"LARRY LET GO!!"Everyone tried their hardest to pry Larry off of Jacob, but the tears in Larry's eyes spoke the truth about how mad he was.
"YOU ALMOST KILLED MY SISTER" Larry screamed. "I didn't mean it!!" Jacob screamed back. As the arguing and struggling to grab Larry off of Jacob, everyone stops in their tracks to see Bryunna in a patient robe sobbing and looking directly at her brothers.
"Larry,Lau-Laurent?" I cried. by then words couldn't describe how much I felt loved. I couldn't move really but the sound of my brothers got me wanting to run a marathon. They ran towards me in tears.

"What the hell where you thinking?" Larry said in almost a whisper. "I'm sorry, we left you at the party bre" they cried. it seemed like forever because someone cleared their throat. The sound of everyone breathing made the room hot or was that me?
"Are you okay?" Ashlee tried to touch my shoulder but I jerked away from her. She was shocked by the sudden action but I didn't care, I just wanted to go home. I think I'm still in shock because of the crash, but I don't feel like being touched. One of the nurses ran into the Jacob's room were I was standing.
"Miss bryunna, you can't get out of bed yet, your still weak, please come back to bed." she pleased. everyone was worried about me, even my brothers. They followed me to my room and sat down on the hospital bed with me.

"If there's anything you need, please don't hesitate to ask" Laurent said. I nodded in response not wanting to speak. Larry got off the bed and kissed my forehead lightly. "Were are you going?" He told me that he and Laurent made a deal on who had to watch Leah till I got out the hospital. He kissed me once more then left. Laurent stayed with me and got comfortable.
"Umm bre, I wanna tell you something." I looked up at him so he can talk directly at me.
"I think showing you is better" Lau grabs my face so my lips were sync with his. I know it's wrong to like your siblings, but something felt wrong. He finally let go of my face and off the bed. He walked towards the door slightly opening it.
"Laurent a-are you leaving?" He just shook his head. "I'll bring you more clothing in the morning" As he was heading out, the last few words I've heard but in a way that I never thought he would say.
"I'm in love with you bryunna.."
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Oh wow Laurent is putting that out there...
I know I know you wanna know what happened to Jacob. Well next chapter will explain it all...
Next time with...
Breezy.