Part six: shocking...or nah?

"BRYUNNA WHAT THE FVCK"Lau yelled.

"LAU STOP YELLING"i spat."baby your so fvcking desperate why the hell your act so fvcking soft you all up on Jacob like a damn idiot" Lau growled. by then the tears where already forming. it hurt me when he does this, but this time he pushed the limit. second later Larry was behind him starring at my face. Jacob was starring at my face with sadness and anger I think because I told Lau about him slapping me. I ran out the room into the bathroom and cried. I can hear Larry screaming a Lau saying: WAT THE HELL YOU SAY TO HER lAURENT". I sat there till my eyes hurt like hell. I was on the floor thinking where the hell Is life when I need it? I pulled out my lighter and a blunt on my pocket and lit it. I thought before I took a big ass puff of it. I usually only smoke wen I feel unwanted which is now. I smoked til my eyes where red and I looked pale as hell. I heard knocking and I picked myself up and answered it."bryunna wat the fvck!" Larry said." I-I'm per-rfectly fine baby" I said. "come here bre u better be lucky I'm the only one who know you smoke girl" he carried me out the room and put me on the bed."look at me"he demanded with his heavy French accent. he cupped my hand nd looked at my eyes."you took the whole blunt didn't you?" "yep it was poppin too baby daddy"i slurred. he carried me to his car and drove me home. he took me to my room and laid me on the bed."thank you Larry"i managed to say."goodnite beautiful."he kissed my cheek and went on his way. I fell asleep thinking about Jacob and how much I wanna fvcking hate him, but sumthing in me doesn't want to. so I feel asleep with nothing but fear and sadness.

------------------*meanwhile at the party*-----------------------------------

Val's POV:

Where the hell is bryunna? this bitch getting it!.." Val I think mister two braids like you" bruyana said cheesing her ass off."bitch please I'm not fvckin with no damn playa bru"i said plainly."well girl I'm bout to go break this high on the dance floor before I get an overdose" bruyana cheered before getting off the couch. I sat there looking at how much bruyana can have fun while she high smh." hey ma, you wanna dance?"he asked me before holding out his hand. well if you can't beat them join them...."sure i'd love too" I took his hand and we went to the middle."get it lil ma" ray said biting his lip looking at my ass."nigga boo my eyes are up here" I said. "my bad baby girl" he said. even though we just met, he is so damn fine with his two long braids, plump lips,big soft hands,sexy ass brown skin, and muscle for days. mmmm this boy got body DAMN! We danced for a good 45 mins then we did the unexpected.... he kissed me! good lawd his lips are heavenly they taste like strawberries."your lips are so sexy ma"he said biting his lips. omg this boy got me so hot. "thanks ray"i tried hiding my face."cone on boo we got lots to talkin about" ray said grabbing my hands and leading me to his car.

Bru's POV:

I'm sorry but I'm high as hell. i don't give a fvck though I'm having fun." come here mami"a boy said grabbing my hands. "who are you nigga.?" I slurred."im August Alsina boo but call me August" he said grabbing my hips. "dance with me baby girl" he said. "ok"i said. we danced like It was my last. we were so close I felt him kiss my neck. "you like that ma?"he said seductively grabbing my butt."yea boo." "let's go bak to my place" he asked."no boo not tonite" and with that I gave him my number and left. well tbh I'm a virgin so I'm not rushing anything till I'm ready. sorry..

Lau's POV:

I didn't mean to hurt her like that, I was alil gone but I just wanted to protect her. y'all can call me overprotective I don't give a fvck but that my only sister. that's my baby for life I don't know if she ready for love yet. ima go apologize to her right away. I drove home after the party. I pull up to the driveway and see Larry's car, he might have got home before me. I got in the house and walked to Bryunna room to see her sleep like a baby."awww" I said softly. I sat beside her and rubbed her cheek."Lau" she said as she wrapped her arms around me."Bryunna I'm sorry about earlier I was just protecting you" "I know Lau and I love you for that" she said. she looked so sleepy."go to sleep I will see you in the morning baby."i kissed her cheek and left her to sleep. I love that girl!

---------------------------------------------

OMG!!!! does Jacob like Bryunna?

Is Valandria bout to lose her virginity?

Does bruyana like August?

Does Lau have something for bryunna?

*Read&comment*