Part five:the party

It was 6:32 so I decided to get dressed for Ash's party. I traveled through my closet till I found my royal blue skinny jeans, my long sleeve black and white "TUPAC" shirt with cuts in the back, my thigh heel boots, and Lau's black beanie, I pulled all my hair to one side and grabbed my "RayBand" glasses. I ran to Lau's room after I got dressed."Lau boo can I barrow your car" I asked. he looked at me like he say a ghost."uhh no cuz I'm bout to go" he said."where the hell you going" I asked sounding confused."to Ashlee's party me and Larry were invited."he smiled. "well I guess your taking me then boo" "do you not think I kno that?" he said. I pulled him off the bed and I dragged him out the room."shut your ass and let's go!" I giggled."uhhhhh fine lil sis." he smirked at the last part knowing that ticks me off."Lau stop calling me that french boy." I laughed. "your French too you asshole." he got me on that one so I just got in the passenger side and waited."why you so quiet bre love?" "you keep calling me lil sis and I'm turning 17 Lau."i said. "okay how about baby girl, is that cool?" "yes Lau." he smiled and leaned towards me and pecked my cheek"now stop being grumpy and let's have some fun!!" "okay let's go!!!" I said. we blasted music in his car as we song along to it, laughing and joking around."baby we here!" he yelled. "alright damn Lau I'm right here!! I laughed. "oooo pretty girls!!!" he smiled. I rolled my eyes and laughed at him. don't bring no hoes home Lau okay?" "Yes mother" we both got out and I held on to Lau's arm. he smirked at me as we made are way to Ashlee."dang ma you look sexy" Ashlee said."hey Ashlee nice party" "girl I know but since your VIP you party in the house" she cheered."am I invited miss Ashlee?" Lau said."oh my god of course, your like the second sexies boy here" "whose the first?" I said. "Larry fine ass!" she smirked. we laughed at her as we headed inside the giant house. I spotted val and bru in a second they all were sitting down looking at me funny, then I realized I still had Lau in my grip but he didn't mind. I saw Jacob talking to some Thot but I didn't care."is that him baby?" Lau whispered in my ear." Lau drop it!" I said sternly. "okay fine" he said. we all had partied to hard I was dancing with Kayla, Ashlee, and Lau. Larry had joined in later. Jacob was dancing with a girl and she was giving him lap dance after lap dance. val and bru didn't dance they just sat there and got drunk as hell. I felt someone tug on me, it was my friend Daniel,he looked good but he was have way sober."come dance with me" he asked. he pulled me in the middle of the floor and we danced really close to each other. I was grinding on him and he made me laugh cuz he was tryna twerk. we danced for two hours straight, then Daniel pulled to the bathroom all the way up stairs."daniel what are we doing up here?" I said still alil tipsy."just enjoy this." and before I knew it his plumb lips crashed into mine. I tried to fight it but sadly I gave in. he rubbed between my thigh which made me moan. we were kissing and touching for a good 3 minutes, then I had an uneasy feeling in my stomach so I broke the kiss."why you do that bre?" he said." I'm sorry I-I can't do this." "oh okay maybe another time I guess." he checked his phone and he looked at it stupidly."whsts wrong Daniel?" "nothing, I gotta go! bye!" and on that note he ran out. why did I stop the kiss? uhh I'm so confused. I walked out the bathroom only to be picked up by someone and put into another room"HEY!!! LET ME GO!!!" I screamed. but it was no use. I was pinned to the wall roughly which made me groan In pain."oh so you like Daniel now!! huh bre?" Jacob said. "PLZ LET ME GO JACOB YOUR HURTING ME" I whined. he looked hurt I hate when im too nice cuz I felt bad. he loosened his grip then let me go."i-I'm so s-sorry bryunna you just m-made me fe- I cut him off by hugging him, I couldn't help it he was hitting my weak spot. he hugged me back and cried on my shoulder."what happened? why do you hate me" I asked. "my last girlfriend cheated on me and killed my mother and you look exactly like her b-but she moved somewhere and I take my anger out on women cuz they are weak and don't put up fights" I cried out. I hate being so damn nice cuz this nigga could be in jail by now cuz he put his hands on me but I had a soft heart for him and I don't know why GOD I wish I was mean!!!!!"bryunna you won't leave me, right?" he asked.-dis nigga crazy!!!- " I uhh I-I won't leave you Jacob but you can't hit women" I told him. I pulled him off me and looked directly in his face. he made me feel weak I couldn't do anything with him without being nervous. why does he do that?" I know it's only been a day and I already put you through so much I'm a terrible person all because of my dad." he explained. I really didn't wanna get into his life so I just comforted him. I heard the sound of a door knob twisting only to reveal....

---------------------------------------------- CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!! but I know y'all know who it is or who they are but I like leaving y'all hanging comment read and like for me!!!! bye!!!