Part eight:unexspected...

I arrived at the party so scared. Lau's not with me and I have no pepper spray, god if your listening please don't let me have to play "beat-A-bitch" at T.I house. there home was Georgous!! it looks just like mine but with more windows. I got out only to be stared at by lots of boys but i wasn't feeling any of them. I spotted Daniel chatting with Ray and Valandria, so I decided to walk over and speak."hi you guys!" I said. they just looked at me with there jaws hanging."bryunna you look amazing!!!" Val said."thanks,Val u look sexy too!" I said, she wore a tight leather dress that fit her perfectly with heeled boots and a beautiful curly fro."thanks girl I try my hardest cuz somebody wouldn't let me change."she said looking at Ray."well I'm sorry I just couldn't control myself." he said biting his lip."nigga stop, you sound like a thirsty ass vampire ray" I said laughing. we all laugh till we were interrupted by the queen Thot herself.

"Wow bryunna you look less ratchet I guess my words do work magic" Star said cockily. "bitch don't make me shove my magic foot up yo as-(gco)"ma chill" ray interrupted Val."anyways my Jacob told me to invite you ignorant ass hoes so I guess you should enjoy it!"sge said with a smile and walked off.

"Bryunna nxt time, my fist, down her throat!"val exclaim."you guys I don't wanna fight I wanna drink and have fun, that all."well come on girl let's go take some shots!" val said."oh hell yea!!!" and with that we went to the bar."what would you like the waitress said."8 shots please!!" Val said."okay!, snd what about you misses?" "two 'sex on the beach' drinks please"i asked. "coming rite up ladies!"she cheered."girlll you goin heavy!!" val said."yes ma I gotta get drunk!!" the lady came back with are drinks and I chugged the first drink, while Val chugged her first four shots"WOOH girl let's go dance!!!!" val cheered." no you go ahead I'll be there girl." Val went to the middle if the floor and danced her ass off. I just watched how drunk she was and how much she was laughing. I took the rest of her shots to the head and I still wasn't buzzed.

Jacob's POV:

While Star was still on my lap I decided to got get a drink."hey babe, I'll be right back." I said."alright hurry back"she said. I walked over to the bar to see a sexy ass girl with a tutu dress on. I couldn't see her face though but her body was on point. she had sexy long legs, big breast, caramel skin, long curly hair, and ass for days.hey ma you wanna drink?"i asked. and with that she looked at me."JACOB!!!" "BRYUNNA????!!!"

---------------------------------------------

Sorry I got sleepy, get ready for number nine. a lot of crap is going down!!!!!!!!

*Read&comment*