Part seven:lunchtime fun!

Bryunna's POV:

I woke up with a pounding headache. oh god what the hell happened last night? I checked my phone 5 messages and 9 phone calls, Damn. I checked the messages first to see 3 from Valandria and 2 from an unknown person, the first one read:"we need to talk" and the last one read:stay away from my man bitch". the last one was violent but once again I will give no fvcks. I put my phone on the charger and took a guick shower cuz I smell like weed. when I got out I put on a black and white "MISFIT 4 GOOD" sweat shirt, white ripped skinnies, and my all black Tim's. my hair hanging as always with a black "MAC" hat on my belt-loop. I ran downstairs only to see my chunky Lia laughing at Lau's silly faces."IS THAT MY LIL LIA?!!" I ran to her and picked her up. she looked at me with blueish brown eyes of hers."lau I got to go to school who's watching Lia?"i said."mama Angel is Bre calm down" "okay Lau I have to go it's already 7:25 bye" I kissed his cheek and drove to school. as I was walking in the school everyone look normal. no fights, no kissing, etc. until I saw Ray Ray with his arm around Valandria. where the hell was I? Then Bruyana eating a sexy ass boys face off. then it was that one person that got me in my feelings... Jacob with his arm snaked around that Thot from last night.. Uhhh what's her name? oh yea Star I think that's her name but that hoe get on my nerves. Jacob didn't look at me once today. he ignored me 1,2 and 3 period, instead he was around his boys and Star around him.

----------------lunchtime-----------------

Jacobs POV:

God bryunna looked so pretty today,but fvck her she can't keep her damn mouth closed. anyways I decided to go with the prettiest girl in school. Star, she isn't perfect but she is mine, people claim she a hoe but she is so damn sweet. I saw bryunna walk in the cafeteria with that bitch Daniel. I hate that nigga with a fvcking passion. he had his arm around her making her laugh like crazy, uhhhh fvck him.

Val's POV:

I know this nigga Jacob ain't bring that skank Star to our table just relaxing her flat ass on him.tbh we were friends till she ditched me for a dumd ass group called OMG girlz! uhh I don't care cuz once she broke up with Ray Ray I took him and from the looks of it, we gonna be here for awhile, but she do sneak glances every no and then from him, but he looks at her in disguise. It funny cuz when he kisses me she gets pissed and we laugh about it."something wrong bae"Ray whispers in my ear."no just concern" I answered."well I know what will make it better" what?" I sed with a smirk."kiss me" he demanded."you ain't gotta tell me twice." and on the note we were kissing, not even caring if star was looking or not.

Bryunna's POV:

Daniel is so damn funny I couldn't help but laugh."and then he was like, dis nigga crazy if he think he bout to get dis donut" we burst out laughing."ok ok let's go sit!" I said giggling still. we walked to our normal table and I saw the usual. Val eating Ray's face, Ashlee wasn't here cuz she had a massive hangover with Kayla and Joshua. typical. as I was about to sit down I was pushed out the way by two girls."HEY!!"i yelled."Oops I didn't see you there" she giggled and they both sat in my spot."wassup Star!!.one girl said."hey babydoll hey beauty!!"star giggled."oh hell nah y'all two bitches get up or get ya ass beat down!! Val yelled."who the hell she think she is?" beauty said. "Yo one way ticket to get ya ass beat bitch!"val yelled."ooo mami don't fight with thots your too good for that" Ray said calming her down."its okay Valandria I was gonna leave early anyway"i said rolling my eyes st Jacob,and with that I left with Val,Ray and Daniel.

Star POV:

Uhhh is Jacob falling for that bitch bryunna? glad my girls were here to make them leave."Star is your dad still outta town with Tiny?"beauty asked."yes girl I'm throwing a VIP party tonight, babe you coming?" I said wrapping my hands around jakey's neck."i might if I can invite my friends?"he asked. Damn why did I know he was gonna ask that."ummm sure bae!"i said."okay then, I'll go bae!" he kissed my neck."oh jake stop!"i giggled

As the day went on Jacob and bryunna haven't talked or looked at each other and wen they do Star takes that moment away. Me and Daniel have been doing are thing, he likes me but we said were not gonna go together cuz he likes a girl name Carter. she very pretty and friendly, I think we can be friends In the end.

Bryunna POV:

I got a text from Valandria about this party she is inviting me too. I'll go, I need to drink. I texted back yes and put my fone in my pocket. as I was walking out to my car I was stopped by Star and her hoes...

"Hi bryunna" she squealed."mhm what do you want?" I spat."i hope your coming to MY party tonight, it gonna be the highlight of the year!" Star said."yea I'm coming"i fake smiled."good,and wear something... not ratchet boo. okay? thx" they laughed and walked away. "ha typical thots!" I giggled to myself and drove home I walked into my room and flopped on my bed."this party is gonna be fun!" I said to myself. I ran to my closet and picked out a black and white Alexander McQueen tutu dress with my black shoe heals.my hair with a bunch of long ass curls and my spike bracelet and earing,my red lip stick with a lip gloss shine.mascara,liquid eyeliner and black eye shadow. I looked in my mirror and to be honest I felt sexy as hell. I walked into Lau's to find him sleeping peacefully. I kissed his cheek, grabbed my Michel Kors hand bag and left.

---------------------------------------------

**Lets see how this party is gonna go**

....Read&comment....