Part three: the glare.

Bryunna's POV:

I'm in first period and I already feel unconfortable. I kept getting ratchet stares from girls and lip biting from a bunch of boys, but the stare that hit me the most was Jacobs. he looks like he wants to tell me something but everytime we make eye contact he stares at me in pure anger. As I'm in my thoughts I hear my name being called."bre come sit by me" Ashlee said shooing me towards her. I sat on the left side of her so that I can block jacob's view."so you like jacob?" "WHAT" I whispered."girl don't front I see the way you look at him" "girl that's because he has beef with me and I wanna know why" I said." Well he never talks to strangers because or his old girlfr- nevermind." "Wait no what happened" I loudly whispered. "I- I can't he told me n-not too I'm s-srry bre" she said nervously." ok Ashlee." as the day went on I went to all my classes but skipped lunch to avoid sitting beside Jacob. the day was boring but scary. I told val and bru to drive with ash and Kay to the party while I take my car. I felt an uneasy feeling someone was watching me. so I try to open my car door but it wouldn't budge."you need help with that?" he said with frightened me making me turn around facing the one and only.....

CLIFF HANGER!!!!!!!!!! please like and comment!!!!! love you peeps!!!!