Part eleven: if you nasty

We arrived at Valandria house and Jacob had a stank look on his face. oh god y'all just don't know how much I want to smack the shit outta him.

"Yo thanks for taking me here."i exclaimed. he just looked at me and sat In the car. i rolled my eyes and headed to the door."Val open up!" she opened the door on the sound of my voice."HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO ME!!!" she yelled through tears. we went into the house and all I did was comfort my bestie."okay girl I'm pretty sure he was drunk Val." I said."but why her? I understand if it was a hoe, but why does it have to be a warlock?" we both laughed at her comment."girl he LOVES you, don't let nothing like this get to you okay?" I said. she nodded then the doorbell rung. I ran to the door and opened it to see a valet with a big ass bouquet of roses." Simmons?" the valet said."im her best friend thank you" and I took the flowers and closed the door.""val u got...... a lot of damn mail. I yelled. She came rushing and stop in her tracks."if you don't forgive this boy he is gonna be wifey number two" I said. "he got those for me?" she asked snatching the bouquet out of my hand. she read the card and she looked like she was gonna piss herself."see he loves you!!!" I screamed."bryunna shut the hell up screaming!!!" she put the flowers in a empty vase full of water. I handed her the phone."call him now so y'all can have make up sex!" I giggled."shut up we don't have make up sex" she proclaimed."mhm I know you, HARDER RAY!!! AHH FASTER!!" I played."OMG STOP!!! u look stupid!!"

Val's POV:

While bryunna acting like a idiot, I called Ray. he answer on the second ring."hello?" I sound like he was sobbing."Ray are you okay?" "yea I'm f-fine." I love that he has a heart!! "uhh thanks for the flowers Ray.." "your welcome" h said." you wanna come over for the night?"i nervously asked."are you still mad at me.. because I didn't mean any of it I promise val I swear please don't be mad at me! I wanna make it bette-" Ray just come over okay and stop talking ok? I said cutting him off."yea okay." We hung up and I looked at bryunna." y'all bout to have make up sex I know it!!!!" she cheered."no I'm just gonna talk to him..simple." "and then he gonna fuck your brains out?"she laughed."YOU JUST NASTY" "only to piss you off" she said."you can leave now" she shooed me out the door and locked it."well damn, bye to you too then.." she said. I ran upstairs and put on my purple and black lingerie under my clothes, and my hair was curly and down. when I heard the doorbell ring, I ran down the stairs to answer it."uhh hi Valandria" he said shyly."shut up boy!" I jumped on him and wrapped legs around him. he hesitated for a second, but then he went along with it. He started kissing on my neck and found my g-spot and sucked on it roughly."Ahh R-RAY" I moaned. I felt him grin on my neck. he took me by the hand and we ran upstairs. he through me on the bed and got on top of me taking my shorts and shirt off with his teeth. he examined my body and licked his lips."purple is my favorite color Valandria" he said biting his lips." I know, that's why I wore it." "to bad it's coming off" when he said that it automatically sent chills up my spine. he took his finger and trailed down to my panty line."ray I know what your about to do and you know I hate when you tease me." I said. he only smirked and bit his lip. he kissed and sucked on my panty lines then licked it with his long wet tongue."R-Ray stop that!" I moaned. he only ignored me and took my panties off with his tongue. he went straight for my pearl which was my most sensitive spot."AHH RAY!!!!" I screamed."shh it only gets better" he said in a seductive voice. he took his shorts off showing his throbbing 9 inch member."oh...my...god..." I said."like what you see?" "well yes I do" I grabbed him by the neck and pulled him on me. he stuck his member inside me and I was in full on pleasure."FVCK VALANDRIA"he groaned.

---------------------------------------------

Well damn.. I will finish this on another term

Well I got a request to make a GirlxGirl story. someone must have read the story I deleted so get ready for that one... I hope.

*Read&comment*