Part one: the morning rutine.

I wasn't cold hearted but I didn't like lots of people. I'm sweet she the times rite but push me and you will get the bad side of me. I'm Bryunna Perel and this is the story about how life changes for me....

I woke up this morning to the yelling and screaming of my new born baby sister Melia... typical. I rubbed my eyes while walking to her room. "Baby Lia why do you cry every morning at 5?" she just looked at me with a toothless smile. "Aww that's adorable Lia" I smiled which made her giggle, I picked her up out of the crib and put her on my shoulder while she put her head In the crook of my neck. I walked down stairs to be greeted by my twin brothers Larry and Laurent. "Good morning bryunna" they said in their heavy French accent.

"Good morning" I said with no emotion. "did you guys hear Lia crying?" they shook their heads no and I let out a slight sigh. Laurent walked up to me and kissed my cheeks. "we'll take her for you this week okay bre?" lau said." Thank you Lau and Larry" I said smiling alil. "your welcome lil sis" they said while giggling. "I'm not lil I'm 17 Lau" I said looking annoyed."not yet tho, we on the other hand are 19 so your still lil sis!" Larry said ruffling my hair."Whatever Larry." I said while giving Lia to Lau and going up stairs for school..

I finished getting dressed in ripped skinny jeans, a galaxy crop top that said " Forever Young" in bold white letters, and all white hightop Air Force ones. my hair in my long bouncy curls as usual. I grabbed Larry's white snap back and clipped it on my belt loop. I ran down stair to see Lia in her high chair eating my Cheerios while Larry and Lau take pictures of her.

"What are y'all doing?" I said looking curious. "The way she eats Cheerios is so cute" Lau said with his heavy accent. we all shared a laugh while Lia looked at us and smiled a toothless smile. " dang boo let me hit that" Larry said biting his lip like a retarted goat. "sorry boo I'm not for sale!" I said acting all cute." I ain't want yo mean ass anyways!" he said chuckling." well boys and girl- I got cut off by Lia when I said that by her sweet laugh. We all awed her excitement. "well I gotta go, don't do anything stupid." And with that I grabbed my purse/ book bag ,keys, and shades and walked out. just as I was about to leave I heard something glass broke."hard headed asses" I giggled to myself and got in the car. before I left I texted my girls Bru'yana and Valandria to be ready. their text came back as val saying"dnt rush me" and bru saying "perfection is a process" I ignored to reply to them and drove to their houses.

Bru'yana POV:

When I got her text i texted her back "perfection is a process" and she didn't reply back so I jus got dressed. I got dressed in a pink shirt that was cut in the back it said "Pink Friday" in black letters, black skinny jeans and my black hightop nike. dimond studs and my hair in a bun with a pink bow. I grabbed my phone purse and my I.D and headed to the car.

Bryunna's POV: my bestie was lookin on point."hey mami how has it been?" I asked her with a smile." it's been fine but girl I know your nervous cuz I heard that switched ALL the damn classes around" I sighed once she said that. "I know I am, I just don't wanna think too hard on it."i said. "well girl you betta put on your big girl thongs cuz this Is gonna be a looonnggg year." she said smiling. I rolled my eyes laughin at the comment she made as we went on top Valandria's house.

Val's POV:

I texted bryunna bak and said "dnt rush me" then she dnt txt bak so I just got ready. I wore a purple bob marley shirt and white cut skinny jeans with all white air forces. my hair flat ironed with a white bow. I heard bryunna's horn, I grabbed my phone purse in jacket and headed for her car.

Bryunna's POV:

Well Val's on point too. dang."wassup my ninjas" val said while closing the car door. we all had talked about how school was gonna go and who we might meet. "I wanna boyfriend too!" val said." ok val go to ancestry. com and yo man should pop up under unfound!!"bru said laughing hard as hell. We all shared laughs but all laughin stopped when we arrived at....... School.