Part nine:

Jacob's POV:

Oh damn, bryunna look so sexy! me and her need to talk though,I'm not mad anymore though cause after that day Star have me head to make me feel better, so our little problem is dropped. but GOD DAMN!!!!

"You look amazing bryunna"i said."oh, so I do look LESS ratchet, like your little girlfriend said.she murmured."look I'm sor-(gco) save it Jacob I'm not in the mood!!"she said interrupting me."why won't you just listen!!??" I said."i don't take orders from a damn fool like you!!??"and with that she ran upstairs as I followed behind her. I ended up following her to the balcony with I didn't think she would go.

"Jacob leave.me.Alone!!"she yelled."just listen damn bryunna!!!! your were sweet in the beginning, why you changing?" I spat."cuz I met yo ass and them three warlocks down at the party!!"she yelled."your so damn stubborn!!" I said."oh!! IM stubborn?? your the one who listened to your hoe of a girlfriend and not talk to me!!!!!" by then I had my hands around her wrist squealing them.

Bryunna POV:

"Jacob stop your hurting me!!!" I yelled. he loosened his grip."stop being a bitch bryunna your acting like a damn three year old."he said in my ear. "I hate yo-(gco) bryunna shut the hell up" he said, then kissed me but this time it felt like passion and determination,"mmm s-stop Jacob" I moaned."you don't listen do you?"he remarked. he kissed me all on my neck biting on my veins. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pull him closer to me."now be a good girl"he said bringing his hand up my thigh.oh god..

Star POV:

I was talking to met girls and Jacob hasn't been back in 10 mins. as my mines was fluddering were Jacob is, I saw ray getting drunk with Daniel and a bunch of other dudes,so I decided to pay him a visit...

"Hi Ray Ray" I said."ooo my nigga that's yo girl mann" one of the drunk men said."nahh nahh my my niggah, mines ova der dancing wit her sexy ass" Ray said."DAMN NIGGAH she thick" another man said."uh ray do you wanna go to my private room?" I said biting my lip."nahh ma I'm good" he said."oh come on it would be fun!!"i said pulling him up."mann ok star" he said following me upstairs...

Bryunna POV:

"Oh god stop!! Jacob we can't do this! you have a girlfriend!!"i said getting off of him.Yep!! we had an entire kissing moment!! I'm sorry but he is attractive and demanding, but I feel like an asshole."but why I know you like it" he said."no! stop it! get up!"i said fixing my dress."man fine."he said laughing."whats so funny?"i smiled."you wore that lace thong for me?"lol."nigga no!!!! shut up you butthole"i pushed his arm playfully."well if we never get together we can be the best of friends"he said." i'd like that." I chuckled.

Ray's POV:

"FUCK!" I said."mhmm" Star hummed. Star was giving me some good ass head. I was to busy in pleasure I forgot about my real baby."S-star stop" "why you know you want it" she chuckled. I pushed her off me and look at her stupid."why you doing this to yourself? you know what? I'm telling Jacob" I yelled."go ahead I'm just gonna tell her our little moment" she slurred."FUCK YOU" I spat."baby you already did"she laughed. I just walked out to find her, I really need her rite now. I ran downstairs and found her sleep on Daniel.

"Is she ok Daniel?" I asked."yea man she cool, just partied to hard that's all." "good" I picked her up and carried her out to my car."babe w-were are we going?" she said."im taking you home, ok?" "yea bae" after she said that, she went back off to sleep. I put her in the passenger seat and drove her home.

Bry's POV:

Me and Jacob never thought we would be friends. he's not being so mean, that's a first."so you forgive me?" Jacob asked."yes I forgive you even though you threaten me to" I laughed."well I didn't threaten you I just wanted your forgiveness so we can be friends." "oh... okay!" "or friends with benefits" "maybe someday I will consider that" I laughed. "well make it soon!!" we walked downstairs ask Jacob was babbling on about his needs I saw Star kissing on some buff teenager."OMG....." I said.

---------------------------------------------

IKR!!! She's a bad Girl!!!!

Star needs help with her life!!!

Does bryunna want to be more than friends?

Where is Larry?

Is star gonna tell Jacob the truth?

How does Lau feel about bryunna?

Will Val forgive ray or go to someone "NEW"??????

*Read&comment*