Chapter- 1

LOVE YOU
[YIZHAN -Wattpad]
•••••••••

"Zhan, can you stop this? I feel dizzy seen you walking left and right" Cheng said rolling his eyes.

"Then don't look at me." Zhan gave a nonchalant answer to Cheng.

"You.....!" Cheng make an angry face and continue. "I feel like vomiting, seeing your current face" Said Cheng and act like he going to vomit.

"Are you pregnant to vomit? Jokingly Zhan asked.

"I wish it was..." Cheng mumbled slowly.

"What are you mumbling?" Zhan didn't hear what Cheng said.

"Nothing" Saying Cheng change the topic and ask. "What's problem now?"

"Gege~~ help me~~"

Cheng raise his one eyebrow and asked sarcastically. "Since when am I, your Gege?"

"Gege~~" Said Zhan whining.

"What? I do not even remember you calling me Gege once. Where did this brother love came about now ?"

"You're 5 minutes older than me so you are my elder brother isn't it right?" Zhan asked innocently.

"But you never admit that,why now?"

"Mmmmm ......I am sad, But you wanna fight with me." Zhan whine and make a pouty face.

"For why you sad?"

"My husband is coming tomorrow."

"I know, My husband too coming."

"Tomorrow is his birthday."

"I know that too."

"I haven't prepared a gift for him."

"What can I do about it?"

"I want to give him a gift that he loves, the way he always remembers me."

"Why not give a watch a gift? He will always remember you when he sees the watch in his wrist."

"No !"

"Why?"

"I gave him lots of watches as a gift and he never touched anyone of that watches. He says he only wore the watch that Auntie gave him as a gift, which he kept in memory of his mother."

"Oh.. that's right , Haikuan will only use the watch that Auntie gave him as a gift." The two Wang brothers treasure the gift their mother gave them because their mother died when they were young.

"What I do next?" Zhan ask despirately.

"Buy a bike" Cheng suggested.

"You know what he crazy over" Zhan let out a deep breath.

"Then gift him a necklace or ring"

"No, he will never use it, because he will only use the necklace that I gave him for the first time when we were in love. He says it is a symbol of our love. Similarly in the case of the ring, he only uses our wedding ring."

"Then what is your plan?"

"I don't know" Disappointed, he sat on the sofa with his head tilted back and stared at the ceiling. Seeing that, Cheng just shook his head, as if remembering something, Zhan called Cheng.