Chapter - 6

LOVE YOU
YIZHAN -Wattpad
•••••••••

"I...love....you....Bobo....." Saying that, Zhan ran away from there.

Yibo? Not to mention him, Zhan's words were like a needle piercing his heart. His situation was like being caught in a cyclone, and he was trying to hold on to his family as he was being tossed and tossed by the storm, but he didn't know if he would be able to do it anymore, and the fear that the relationship would be torn away at any moment came in to him. He even began to wonder if perhaps he himself was the cause of all this?.

True, he is the cause of all these problems. Until two months ago, their family relationship was very happy. But everything changed that night, but he doesn't regret it, because that night gave him happiness, and his two years of waiting is behind that happiness. His love for Zhan didn't start today or yesterday, it started from that day when he knew the meaning of the word love.

Every time Zhan rejected his love request, he waited, thinking that someday Zhan would understand him and love him back, and when he finally got his love back, he was the happiest man in the world.

Similarly, Yibo hoped that Zhan would accept their child here as well. But he was too late to find out what Zhan was afraid of. He learned too late that Zhan was afraid of society, of that same society, of what others would say about him. He sat there by the door in despair, realizing that what he had done to Zhan in his sudden impulse was wrong.

His eyes were brimming with tears as he leaned his head against the back wall and stared aimlessly. He was worried that Zhan had come to this situation because of him. If he had gently explained things to Zhan, maybe Zhan would have backed away from making the decision to not have their child. Tears began to flow from his eyes as he realized that he was too late to realize the mental turmoil that Zhan had gone through. Guilt began to eat away at him like a raging sea devouring land.

The sound of something falling to the floor from the next room snapped him out of his thoughts. Zhan's words flashed through his mind, and he saw in Zhan's eyes the state of someone who had lost all hope. His heart started pounding, he was afraid that Zhan would make some wrong decision. Suddenly he got up from his seat and ran towards the sound.

By the time Yibo ran from the master bedroom and reached the door of the next room, he realized that the door was locked.

"Baboei~.... please open the door"

"......." When Yibo didn't get a reply from inside, his fear grew.

"Baboei~ , we will find a solution for everything, please open this door... Please don't scare me..." Yibo kept banging on the door

On the other hand, Zhan ran away from Yibo and came into the next room. After locking the door he came to the bed. Seeing his reflection in the mirror in front of him, he slowly got up and approached that mirror. He looked at his reflection in the mirror and smiled wryly. His eyes slowly drifted down to his reflection's belly. He unconsciously started to rub his hands on his stomach and he couldn't hold back his tears. An unknown pain seemed to consume him. He hugged his stomach with both hands and started crying.

"Sorry baby..... Sorry... Papa really sorry.... I'm sorry for what I did..... I'm sorry for this decision I made..... It's not because I don't like you....." He couldn't able to control his tears. Tears started to flow like a river. "I know you two want to see your Yibo Daddy..... sorry..... sorry.... Please.....I hope you two understand this Papa.... I don't want anyone call you wierd and the society to see you the same way as a disgusting person, look at you with hatred, if any of you are like me then the teasing from others..... I can't stand that. One solution for everything, we have Let's go far away from here...far far away.....to a world where no one says anything.....I'm sorry for taking you two away from your Yibo Daddy... sorry....sorry my babies.... sorry Bo....." Zhan started to cry.