Chapter - 19

LOVE YOU
[YIZHAN -Wattpad]
•••••••••••••

Zhan smiled and nodded. All three went to the next meeting room.

As this was a meeting attended only by the partners of Wang Company's textile business, there were not many members present in this meeting as in the previous meeting.

They had 3 types of textile business partners namely production, designing and marketing. If the production was Wang's, the designing was Xiao's. Marketing was done by Meng's. But Meng's was not doing the marketing alone, they were doing the marketing in partnership with the Wen group. The Wens and Mengs were relatives. Apart from providing necessary financial support to Mengs, the marketing business was completely run by Mengs as Wens did not have much expertise in marketing.

But when the Wen group realized that Mengs was cheating them in the partnership, they sold their shares to the Song group. Mr.Song was not like the Wen group. He was a strong and talented person who excelled in the marketing field. Meng did not like Wen Group selling their shares to Song Group because it was easy for them to cheat Wen Group. But Mengs knows very well that none of his games will work in front of Mr. Song.

On the way to the meeting room, Zhan went to the washroom. It was a problem he faced during pregnancy.

Apart from the trio, others had reached the meeting room. Realizing that if Yibo and Haikuan stayed with him together, they would be late for the meeting, so Zhan told Yibo to wait for his help and sent Haikuan to the meeting room.

By the time Haikuan reached the meeting room, as expected, Mr. Meng started making fun of Zhan.

"Mr.Wang, it has been almost two months since your son-in-law did not attend the company meeting. He is the first person I have seen in your family who handles business so lazily.” Mr. Meng said to Mr. Wang and looked at Mrs. Xiao, mocking Zhan.

"My son-in-law did not attend the previous meetings due to health issues which prevented him from attending anything. The doctor had strictly told him to take rest." Mr. Wang James replied.

"Ohhh…..so you are saying he will attend this meeting today? Hahahah....Mr.Wang, choosing a rebellious person like him for Yibo is the worst decision you have ever made. No matter how hard you try to hide the truth, everyone outside knows that the relationship between your son and son-in-law is not going so well, so why are you trying to protect him?” Mr. Meng taunted Zhan as revenge for Yibo's harsh treatment of him and his daughter before.

"For your information, yes, my brother will be attending today's meeting." Cheng gritted his teeth. His voice showed his anger towards Mr.Meng.

"Mr. Meng, you have the wrong idea that my son and son-in-law's relationship is not going well," Fengmein said to Mr. Meng after patting Cheng on the shoulder to calm him down.

"You may have seen my son-in-law's rebellious nature, but we have seen his sweet caring nature. And we did not make any mistake in selecting him as my son-in-law because my wife had already chosen him as our son and son-in-law before Yibo selected him as his partner. So I am sure that the person selected by my deceased wife will be the best person for my son.” Mr.Wang said, smiling at Fengmein and his sister.

It was at that time that Zhan entered the meeting room holding Yibo's hand.

"See, my son and son-in-law have arrived to attend today's meeting. They are still a good couple. Has your misunderstanding changed now, Mr. Meng?” Mrs. Xiao asked Mr.Meng mockingly in return.

Mr. Meng's  mouth dropped  when he saw Zhan and Yibo enter the meeting room hand in hand. As they both reached the door of the office, proving that Mr. Meng's statement that 'Zhan and Yibo were breaking up' was not true, he cursed the person who had told him this fake news.