Chapter-3 🔞

LOVE YOU
[YIZHAN -WATTPAD]
•••••••••••

"Love you too.... Bobo~~"

Yibo kissed Zhan's forehead then to two almond eyes, cheeks, jaws and then finally reach that strawberry lips. Chanting 'I love you' word like mantra Yibo gave each and every kiss to zhan. He kissed Zhan like there is no tomorrow, hunger? Thirst? What's this? Maybe it's his years of waiting for this day. Initially Zhan was stunned by Yibo's fierce kisses but after sometime he too reciprocate kiss in same intense like Yibo. Their toung twist and twirl in the soft melody of the music in the room.

Satisfied by his work, Yibo move to the Zhan's jawline, giving small pecks Yibo reached where Zhan's sensitive point. Yibo now giving kisses on back of the Zhan's earlobe. Zhan let out a moan and he arches his back for gave more access to Yibo do his work.

After hearing Zhan's moan, Yibo's lips ran through Zhan's neck to shoulderblade giving peper kisses. One of his hands roaming all over Zhan's body and the other hand was in the gift box given by Zhan, looking for the key. As soon as he got the key in his hand, he started to open the lock and then he pulled the zip down and slowly began to pull down the lingerie off his shoulder. After lowering the lingerie, his hands ran all over the upper part of Zhan's body.

Yibo grabbed Zhan by the waist, changed his sitting position, he made Zhan lay back on the bed and caressed Zhan's face. Zhan could see in Yibo's eyes the passion to get him. He's happy to submit himself in front of Yibo, but there are some things that scare him. That discourages him from completely surrendering to Yibo, putting that fear aside and taking the first step today. Zhan comforted himself by thinking that 'Yibo would do the same kind of sexual activism that he had done on Yibo's body'.

When Yibo saw Zhan's eyes, he realized that Zhan's mind was not here, he was thinking of something else. Yibo is sad, because his husband lay like a dead body, Zhan don't respond for his touch now, "Is zhan don't want to do this? or Zhan doesn't like being bottom?" these thoughts are running in Yibo's mind. Yibo felt that it was not right for him to force his husband to do what he did not want to do. Yibo leaned over Zhan's body and kissed Zhan on the forehead, then said "If you don't like it we can stop here, I won't force you,I need your full consent"

Yibo's words woke Zhan up from his thoughts. Zhan realized that it was not right to turn back after coming this far. For him, his husband is ready to back down from what he is doing. "No, I should not back down for a husband who loves me so much.I will ready to do anything for him" Zhan thought in his mind . When Zhan saw Yibo going to back off, he grabbed Yibo's shirt collar and pulled Yibo towards him and kiss on his lips roughly. Yibo grinned in that kiss and returned the kiss on same intense.

After the long passionate kiss they both parted and look eachother with hooded eyes. Both of them gasped for breath. like a string, the saliva was still connecting their lips and both were hooded with lust.

Leaving only boxer Yibo remove all his clothes, he kissed Zhan's jaw and take Zhan's Adam apple in his mouth and suck it. Zhan let out a long moan and arches his head back and gave Yibo more access to assault on his neck. Yibo didn't waste his chance, he bit slowly on Zhan's neck and sucked that's space and leave a red marks.

Lowering his head Yibo take Zhan's pink nipples in his mouth and sucked, while his another hand work on Zhan's other nipple. "Ahh... bo.. bobo.. nghh.." Zhan moaned as Yibo started twirl tongue on his hardened bud. Zhan pressed Yibo's head even more closer and his fingers curling around Yibo's hair.

After giving enough pleasure on one side nipple, Yibo take another nipple in his mouth and gave same amount of pleasure as well. Leaving hard nipples , Yibo's lips tailed down on Zhan's navel kissingly. Without breaking kiss, Yibo removed Zhan's lingerie and his palm wrapped a round Zhan's hard shaft and jerk it. While jerking Zhan's shaft , Yibo kisses Zhan's inner thighs and for more access he widened Zhan's legs .