Chapter - 13

LOVE YOU
(YIZHAN -Wattpad)
••••••••

When Yibo and Hao Xuan came back, they saw Zhan and Jiyang playing with the baby.

Yibo came to Zhan's side and put his hand on his shoulder.

"Yibo, look, he's so cute, isn't he?" Zhan said, smiling at him.

"Hmm..." Yibo hummed and patted Zhan's head.

"Your baby will be as cute as him, just wait a few more days." Saying this, Hao Xuan cut the fruit to Zhan and Jiyang and gave it to them. Zhan hesitated at first but had to accept and eat it at Jiang's insistence.

"Right, I forgot to ask, delivery date? Mmm..... 2 more months right?"

"No, 5 more months."

"Huh!??"

Zhan and Yibo looked at each other and smiled. When they saw the surprised faces of the couple in front of them, they realized that the couple had not grasped the point.

"It's my fourth month." Zhan said, leaning into Yibo's body.

"So this..."

"Yes, twins," Yibo completed.

"Then double happiness" Hao Xuan said cheerfully.

"Yeah"

After talking to the couple for a while, Zhan and Yibo left the hospital room.

While walking down the hospital corridor, Zhan wrapped his arm around Yibo's waist, and Yibo's arms held him protectively.

Stepping out of the hospital, Zhan smiled at the receptionist who looked confused and he shook his head seeing her confused face..

"What happened?" Yibo asked.

"Nothing, Just don't want to scare that receptionist, but I think still she is confused."

"Let's go"

"Yeah, did you call uncle?"

"Hmm... there he is," He pointed to his driver, Mr. Lam, who was standing in front of the hospital entrance.

Both left the hospital and left for their homes. Now the next problem waiting in front of them is how to tell Cheng about the pregnancy.

Zhan rested his head on Yibo's shoulder and sat silently. Thinking that Zhan's silence might be because he was thinking about something he didn't want, Yibo called him out of fear.

"Baboei?"

"Hmm... What did Mr. Jiyang say? Did something bother you?"

"Why did you ask that?"

"I asked because you are silent, did something Jiyang said bother you?"

"No, it's just that he and his baby opened my eyes even more." Zhan hugged Yibo's arms and clung to him. "I'm thinking about Cheng ..."

"Again Cheng......?"

"Cheng really wanted to get pregnant but God blessed me. Will he be happy to see me like this? Or will he be sad? I was thinking about it."

"Don't worry, Cheng will be happy."

"I hope to be like that too."

"All will end well"

"Yibo? Why didn't Cheng get pregnant? Why am I the only one pregnant?"

"Perhaps it is because your father's blood flows in your body and your mother's blood in his."