Chapter - 8

LOVE YOU
[Yizhan -Wattpad]
••••••••••

"Bunny, how many times do I have to say this?, pull up that T-shirt a little higher , let the sunlight hit on your stomach."

"Let me eat this dessert, Grandpa....."

"You can eat with some sunshine hitting your belly!"

"No, now the sun is too hot"

"Do not babble like children. It is good to bask in the sun in the evening and the body will get the vitamins it needs."

"Hitler said in the morning that if you eat vegetables you will get vitamins." With a shrug.

"Bunny!!"

"Grandpa...., let me eat this and then I will do." Whiny Zhan

Xiao Ming only shook his head seeing his grandson's childish act.

"You eat untidy, always dirted your clothes". Grandpa Ming wiped corner of Zhan's mouth.

Zhan smiled showing his bunny teeth and continued to eat the dessert.

"You seem to like this dessert a lot"

"Mmm.... Mamma Ann used to make it for me when I was a kid and then Yibo used to make it for me."

"If you had not stayed away from him I would not have taken so much trouble to make this sweet for you in this old age."

Zhan put down the spoon he was eating, bit his lip nervously and said "I know...

"You know what?"

"I...I know... this... this is not made by Grandpa...." He said hesitantly.

"How do you know that?"

"Many of the ingredients in it are put in to my liking. I have only told Yibo that. He is always made for me as per my wish."

"So you know who made this, that there is someone who knows your wishes, that he is compatible with all your wishes, and that even after you are far away from him, you clearly know that he still loves you a lot, don't you?"

"........" He silently started eating the dessert again.

"I don't know what's going on in the heads of these new generation kids, it's very difficult to understand their views on marriage life."

"I love him too as much as he loves me "

"Then why you giving him hard time? We know how much my piggy loves his bunny. We were with him when you rejected his love at that time. He was just 13 years old when he confessed his first love to you, and for the next 4 years he walked behind you for your love, but you only hurt his heart more and did not return even an iota of love to him. Knowing what kind of love he has for you, you made a girlfriend in front of him to hurt him more, Show him every moment that you are very much in love with your girlfriend, don't you remember what you did back then?" Xiao Ming let out a sigh. "When my daughter Ann died, our piggy was completely destroyed." Zhan clenched his fist and bit his lips to hold back himself from crying. "When he went abroad I told him that he will meet his soulmate abroad, but he said that whether you accept him or not, you will be the only one in his heart. He knows that you are his soulmate. That he will wait for you no matter how long it takes. Ahhh.... There is no point in talking about the past..... You also know the old stories .... But now how did you have the heart to hurt my child who loves you so much?"