Chapter- 4

LOVE YOU
[YIZHAN -WATTPAD]
•••••••••••

"Fuck Fuck  Fuck !"

"Can we go back?"

"Why?"

"For Fuck?"

"You... Pervert! Can you stop your perverted mind?" Haikuan scratch his back of his neck and gave flirty smile

"Sorry baby~~"

"Stop that creepy smile , I wanna...puc.." before Cheng  completing his words Haikuan called him.

"Baby~~"

"Don't baby me..." Saying he rolled his eyes.

"Okay, can we go back?" Cheng glared at Haikuan.

"No, no.., not for that"

"Then?"

"They are okay, give some privacy"

"Who said I want to disturbe their privacy?"

"No one said"

"Then why did you think I was disturbing their privacy? do you know what's time now? They haven't gotten up yet, it's time for lunch."

"You act like jealous mothers-in-law, who trying not to let your son go to his daughter-in-law's room."

"What?  You.... Haikuan! how can you say like that?  Today Zhan have a meeting in one hour then how can he sleep like a pig?"

"Okay , okay relax baby , try to call on their mobile phone"

"They don't pick my phone"

"Okay I will try"

"I don't think they pick your phone"

"Let's try our luck"

*
*
*

Yibo up from his sleep because of nonstop vibration on his phone. He was surprised to see hundred calls from Cheng's number and fifteen calls from his Brother. When he started to put the phone back on the table, his brother's call came again and he lazily answered the phone.

"Gege~~, What happened?"

"Didi~ Why don't yo..." Cheng didn't gave time to complete Haikuan words, before that he  snatch mobile phone from Haikuan and shouted at Yibo, angrily.

"Wang -Fucking -Yibo ! What are you thinking? Where is Zhan ? Why he don't pick my phone? What you did to him? Do you know today he have a meeting  in one hour?" Cheng asked in one go. He paused for a moment , take breath and again shout angrily "Open this fucking door otherwise I will break this door!"

"Nothing going to happen, If you keep kicking my door you only going to break your own leg ... Grumpy grandpa Cheng!"  Yibo said as if he didn't want to talk to Cheng.

"Open the door ! you fucking- Wang- Yibo" Cheng yelled through the phone.

"Okay, okay only two minutes ,wait for me."

Yibo looked the other side saw his husband sleeping peacefully in his hand. Sensing small movement of Yibo, Zhan nuzzled  and cling to Yibo's chest even more . Yibo leaned over Zhan and kiss  on his lips then said " love you baboei" . without waking up Zhan, Yibo Put a pillow on between them and removing his hand slowly from Zhan , he got up from the bed.