Chapter - 17

LOVE YOU
[YIZHAN -Wattpad]
•••••••••••••

Small and large scale employees started coming one by one to that skyscraper office building located in the center of the city. Three shareholders gathered in an office room on the fiftieth floor of that building.

"Wow! Mr.Wang, the interior of your office room is very nice. It wasn't like this last time but I really like the change now. Who is that architect? Let him introduce me too....I want to redesign my office room like this" Mr. Meng said as his eyes ran around the office and finally landed on another couple who were in the room with them. He didn't pay much attention to them and continued talking to Mr. Wang.

"I don't think that's possible."

"Why not? If money is the problem I am ready to pay the amount he asks."

"He didn't do it for the money. This work he did only for me, so I don't think he will do it for anyone else.” James smirk at his sister because Zhan had done this artistic work just for him. He had never done such artistic work even in his own parents' office. Seeing that, Mrs. Xiao rolled her eyes, knowing that her brother was trying to make her jealous. Xiao Fengming and Xiao Cheng shook their heads in disbelief after seeing the two siblings' hidden fights.

"Mr. Wang, I know you don't want to reveal the information about the person who did this unique designing, isn't that the truth?"

"No, I'm glad the world knows his talent."

"So why hide information about him?"

"Because the truth is he doesn't want to."

"Wow, someone who has done such a good job deserves to be congratulated."

"He is a designer and important member of my family."

"Ohhh…” As Mr. Meng guessed who that person would be, his voice became faint. Before they could continue the topic, they heard someone knocking on Mr. Wang's office door.

"Come in"

"Dad..” Yibo came in with a file in his hand and his assistant  Meng Ziyi followed him like a tail.  He bowed his head respectfully to the other persons in the room.

"Good morning Mr. Wang, Mr. Xiao, Mrs. Xiao , Mr. Cheng and Dad," Ziyi said good morning to the other persons sitting in the room.

“Aww… my sweet little angel, whenever I saw you with Yibo, I feel like you two are a perfect couple." Mr. Meng commented shamelessly. Wrapping his daughter in a hug.

"Shameless bi**h and her ba***rd father." Madam Yu murmured, rolling her eyes. 

"And her brainless brother," Cheng muttered. "Ahh" the next moment Cheng pulled the ear phone from his ear and let out a small cry. Hearing his voice, everyone in the room looked at him. He smiled apologetically at everyone as soon as he realized that he had attracted the attention of others. Then he said "Sorry". After a while, he put the ear phone back in his ear.

"Yibo, what's the matter?"

Yibo smirked at Cheng, then composed himself and turned to Mr. Wang.

"Dad, I came to handover this important file" The file was then handed over to Wang.

Mr. Wang opened the file in his hand and smiled solemnly when he saw what was inside. "Don't worry, I'll take care of it."

Mr. Wang looked at Ziyi standing next to Yibo. He guessed that Yibo's assistant must have tried to do something with the file. Because he knows that the file against Meng that his son has been handling so carefully will never be handed over to him.