Epilogue 🔞

LOVE YOU
[YIZHAN -WATTPAD]
•••••••••••

"Ouch..." Yibo yelped and looked at Zhan, but Zhan was looking at the models in front of him without pay attention to Yibo . "Why did you pinch me?" Yibo asked in a low voice.

"Don't Smile anymore in front of them” Zhan replied to Yibo but his eyes were fixed on the persons in front of him.

"Is my baboei jealous?" Yibo asked with a smile, understanding why Zhan said that.

"I'm not jealous, If they are here to modeling then that's what they should do and not stand there drooling at my husband. "

"Doesn't that mean you are jealous?"

"No!” Zhan glared at him.

"And why did you tell me not to smile?"

"You look hot when you smile, I don't like all those models staring at you." Said with a pout.

"Don't you know, Even if 10000 eyes are looking at me, my eyes are only looking for you." after saying this, Yibo pulled Zhan to his side and kissed Zhan's cheek  in front of the models.

"You two shameless people!” Cheng and Haikuan walked over.

"What's that? I only kissed my husband," said Yibo, hugging Zhan with one hand. A smile spread across Zhan's face when he heard that.

"Where are you going?” Zhan asked them.

"I came to say that, did you get a call from school?" Cheng asked Zhan in return.

"Ohh!" He rummaged through his pocket for his mobile. "I think I left my mobile in the office room."

"From school? Did the kids cause any trouble again?" Yibo asked.

"I'm going to school A-Wuxian made trouble for A-Wangji again. I got a call from his teacher and Jiyang."

Wang Wuxian

Wang Wuxian

"Ahhh... I don't know when the fight between them will end" Yibo shook his head in frustration.

Wang Wangji is the second son of couple Haoxuan and Jiyang. Wuxian and Wangji study in the same class..

"I like that boy Wangji. He is so calm and caring unlike my son who is rebellious in nature." Zhan said and sighed.

"Like his mother " Cheng murmured and rolled his eyes.

"Gege.... are you going to school too? Yibo asked Haikuan.

"No, I was going to a business meeting with the Yang group."

After saying goodbye to the couple, Cheng and Haikuan left to go to their next destination.