Chapter - 15

LOVE YOU
(YIZHAN -Wattpad)

••••••••••

Little did they know how quickly, a week had passed and the three of them began to struggle due to Zhan's pregnancy hormones. Also, the next problem that was going to come up was their parents.

Ever since they found out that Zhan's mother and Yibo's father were coming back from the business meeting, they were worried about the reaction of the siblings when they found out about Zhan's pregnancy. But when they were informed that their grandparents Xiao Ming and Xiao Xiang would be there for them, the three were relieved.

These days, Cheng and Fengmein manage Xiao's business. Zhan stayed away from office affairs. Knowing that everyone in the society does not see him the same way, his family members took such a decision so that nothing would disturb his mind, and he obeyed it.

After getting to know the couple he met at the hospital, his fear of society was gone and he was relieved to know that there are few people like him in this society. His thinking that he is a weird person is gone from him completely.

He spends most of his time eating and sleeping. Only at Yibo's insistence did he exercise in the morning and in the evening. Cheng keeps him company from time to time.

And in the evenings, Cheng and Haikuan were regular guests of the couple. But since Zhan is feeling isolated after Yibo leaves the office, the grandfather advises the couples to move into their old family house until Zhan's delivery is over, and they move accordingly, and the couples end up in one house.

*
*
*

"Wang Yibo!!!!"

"Yes, baboei~ Ohh...no what's now?" Zhan came with tray of eggs. "Baboei ~ Don't throw it away. Don't we have to use it?" Yibo said meekly, because he guessed from the Zhan's posture that Zhan is angry.

"Yes, I do benefit from this, I can throw on your head." After placing the tray in his hand on the side table, he placed his hands on his hips and glared at Yibo.

"No,...Don't do that, if you throw it in my head it will only go to waste ... If you don't throw it, we can make an omelette? How is it ? Do you want omelette? Shall I make it for you?"

"I don't want your omelette, I want my cake, Where is my cake?"

"Cake? Which cake?" Yibo couldn't remember the cake that Zhan was looking for.

"I kept it in the fridge"

"Baboei~ I don't know" He tried to convince Zhan.

"Where is Cheng?"

"He hasn't come yet"

"I know, It was taken by one of the two of you."

"No baboei~ I didn't."

"What's going on?" Cheng came asking.

"It's you who ate my cake?"

"No, .... I .... did ..... not.. " Before Cheng could study the current situation, one egg 🥚 landed on his face.

"I know you are the one steal my cake, Grumpy grandpa Cheng!"

Yibo laughed as the egg fell on Cheng's head, and the next moment the next egg fell on Yibo's head.

"Now relieved, we are equal" Cheng said smiling at Yibo.

"You....!"

"I didn't expect this much, oh god!.... how can here I survive four months more." Cheng said and walked away from the angry Zhan.