Chapter4 : A Supernatural Day As A Highschooler

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts

This chapter is a timeskip but after a few chapters i'll add flashbacks for people to understand.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*TIMESKIP AT HIGHSCHOOL*

"After a few years after the last chapter Y/n transfered to Kouh Academy as he used to go to another school until moving to Kouh Acedemy for more convenience as it's closer to his house and his childhood friend Issei was also attending there."

"As Y/n was standing on the gates of Kouh Academy he was at shocked as it was much bigger in real life than in the anime."

"After a while Y/n started walking to the main building and while while walking he heard girls and boys talking about him."

"But he couldn't care less as he has Sound Nullifying activated so he can't hear any of them."

"Y/n entered the main building he deactivated Sound Nullifying and asked a student to where the Student Council room is."

Y/n:"Hey,you know where the student council room is." He said with a sleep face.

Girl1:"Uhh...yeah just go there and-" She said telling Y/n the direction."

"After getting the direction he then went to the student council room and knocked on the door."

???:"Come in." A girl said with Y/n coming in after."

"Inside Y/n saw 2 figures he knows thanks to the anime."

Y/n:"Hey there i'm Y/n and don't bother telling your names i already know who you are

Y/n:"Hey there i'm Y/n and don't bother telling your names i already know who you are."

"Then a sweat drop appear on both Sona and Tsubaki."

Y/n:"You're Sona Shitori and Tsubaki Shinra in the Student Council right?" He said hiding his knowledge about them.

"After Y/n said that they then let out a sigh and were a bit relaxed and also a bit suspicious."

Sona:"Well i guess we can skip the introductions now." She said "So i predict you're here for your schedule right?."

Y/n:"Yes and can you hurry it up i'm making an old friend wait." He said with a tired expression.