Chapter 9:A New Friends Rescue

" ":Taking,Narration
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"After Asia was kidnapped by Dohnaseek Issei was now bowing on his knees asking Rias to hel save Asia."

Y/n pov:

"As Issei was bowing down i was sitting down the couch waiting for Rias answer."

Rias:"You two should just forget about her,your part of my peerage issei and your a ally to us Y/n." She said serious

Issei:"Then kick me out of the peerage. You can easily get by without a foot soldier." He said a bit sad☹

Y/n:"Shut up. You really think you're piece is the weakest?" I said shocking Issei.

Rias:"His right Issei. You do remember that the evil pieces work like real life chess pieces."

Y/n:"So tell me Issei,what's the special attribute the pawn has?" I asked Issei who was confused.

Issei:"Well..they...um." He said struggling.

Y/n:"They have the attribute called "Promotion"

Issei:"Promotion you mean-"

Rias:"Yes when you're in the deepest part of the enemy lines you can promote yourself to rook,knight or queen but not the king."

Y/n:"And with that done let's talk about you're Sacred gear." I said seriously.

Issei:"I know it doubles my power like what Yuma.....i mean the fallen angel said." He said happily then turned sad.

Y/n:"Well you should know the sacred respond to the owners feelings." I said as i stood up to leave. "And who knows maybe it's much more powerful than just a Twice Critical." I said leaving to go to the church in advance.

Issei pov:

"After what Y/n said it made me wonder just how much he knows but i'll think about that later i need to focus on saving Asia."

Rias:"Anyway i acknoledge that the church is enemy territory as it's where Devils worse enemy stays."

"All of a sudden Akeno went near Rias and whispered something."

Rias:"Well looks like something came up. Akeno and I will have to excuse ourselves for while." They said leaving the room.

"After Rias and Akeno left i then went to the door to leave and rescue Asia but Kiba interupted me."

Kiba:"You're going after her aren't you?" He asked to me.

Issei:"Yeah and it's useless stopping me."

Kiba:"Well then" he said standing up "We're coming to help." He said shocking me.

Issei:"Wha-"

Kiba:"The President did say she "acknoledged the church as a enemy territory" correct. So that was our cue to help you out." He said making me confused but happy.

Issei:"Koneko you too?"

Koneko:"Yes i'm going as Y/n is already there and i have a bad feeling about this." She said with a emotionless face.

Meanwhile...

Rias pov:

"One of my servants sensed as fallen angel in the forest around the church so me and Akeno teleported there."

???:"Well,well,well

"A voice said i look to where it came from to see a little girl with blonde hair and blue eyes."

Mittelt:"My name is Mittelt,the fallen angel.

Akeno:"Oh my~ how polite."

Rias:"One of my servants sensed you it seems you're afraid of us moving against you." I said with pride.