Season 2 Chapter 4: The Sparring Match

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/n pov:

"BOOST!" was heard from Issei's sacres gear as it powered up.

All of a sudden Irina ran and jumped upwards in an unordinary speed and readying her Excalibur Mimic, catching Issei off guard.

Irina:"Amen!" She said in the air with her sword.

Asia:"Look out, Issei-san!" She yelled to Issei

Irina then slashed downards almost hitting Issei as he barely dodges the strike.

Issei:"Woah! That was close! Sparring my ass! YOUR TRYING TO KILL ME!" He yelled at Irina who was enjoying herself.

Irina:"I return to my hometown after many years, only to have to slay and cleanse friend from my past! Oh, how tragic a fate that blinds us!" She said happily

Rias:"Don't take any direct hits, Issei." Rias instructed.

Issei:"Hai! Buchou!" He said as he boost's his power again.

MEANWHILE WITH KIBA AND XENOVIA

Xenovia:"The Red Dragon's Gauntlet, Y/n L/n's Unknown Holy Powers, Asia Argento's Twilight Healing and your Sword birth. All of these sacred gears are truly unique." She said to Kiba.

Kiba:"My ability has it's roots in the grudges of those held captive with me....grudges born as my friend were killed in the depths of despair!" He yelled as he grabbed a sword from tha ground and dashed to Xenovia.

Kiba then slashed downards towards Xenovia with the latter blocking his sword with her Excalibur.

Kiba:"And I'm going to use this ability to shatter all the Excaliburs and their wielders!" He stated while exchanging sword slashes with Xenovia.

WITH Y/N AND OTHER ORC MEMBERS

The other five members of ORC including were watching are watching the fight unfold.

Akeno:"Merely touching a Holy Sword will hurt a Devil. We're at a grave isadvantage." She stated.

Rias:"Yuuto, can make up for it with his speed, but Issei...." She said as Issei blocked a strike from Excalibur with his sacred gear, surprising Irina. "I suppose the Holy Sword has no effect on that arm. That's right. His right arm is a dragon." She said to us.

BACK TO ISSEI AND IRINA

Irina:"Hmmpth! You shouldn't be as strong as this, Issei-kun!" She complained with a pouting face.

Issei:"Well, I've got no choice no- No, I'll only regret it if I don't do it! This is the oly chance I'll get!" He yelled as his scared gear boost's again.

All of a sudden Issei gains a huge smile which was showing his teeth whicb made me a bi worried for Irina as we already know the meaning of that face his making.