Chapter 15: The Main Ingredient Has Been Delivered

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After the events earlier and the arrival of The Strongest Queen. We then see Issei laying on his bed talking to himself.

Issei's pov:

After the events earlier i was now laying on my bed while thinking about what Koneko thinks about me now.

Issei:"Man, Koneko-chan hates me now. I suck to much." I said sad. "But i just cant keep moping around like this." I said as i sit up with determination.

Issei:"I will become a Harem King!" I said as i stood up to take a bath. "Well for starters, i'm gonna take a bath to cheer myself up!" I said as i go to the bathroom.

As i open the door tot he shower i then see Asia naked and was taking a shower. We then looked at each other for a while until...

Issei:"HYAAH!...Wait,why am i screaming!?" I said as i cover my crutch and tunr around to leave. "Sorry, i'm leaving." I said walking away.

But all of a sudden Asia grabbed my arm stopping me from leaving.

Asia:"S..sorry....u..um..i..it's my first time seeing a man's so i freaked out for a second." She said apologizing.

Issei:"No..no i was the one who was lost in thought a..and didn't notice you were already in here. Hehe sorry." I said also apologozing.

Asia:"But it's okay now." She said standing up.

Issei:"What's okay?" I asked confused.

Asia:"I heard about the rule of naked relationships in Japanese bath culture.

Issei:"Rule?"

Asia:"Interacting in the bath allows people to learn about one another on an even deeper level." She said making me flustered.

(See what i did there)

Issei:'Asia you may be right, but that's not really what it's about!' I said in my mind.

Asia:"I..i want to get closer to you, Issei-san!" She said putting her chest on my back makig me panick. "Also, you said you liked looking at naked bodies, right?" She said making me more flustered and more panicked.

Issei:'HOLD IT! HOLD IT TOGETHER! MY SANITY!' I said in my head.

I then turn around and hold Asia on the shoulders and push her away a bit.

Issei:"Asia, naked relationships are like...actually forget it. Your a girl, so when a boy barges in, you need to be upti-"

Issei's Mom:"Asia-chan, i got your towel here." She said as she enters the bathroom

She then saw us butt naked and me holding her on the shoulders. We looked at each other for a solid 5 seconds. Until..."

*TIMESKIP TO ISSEI IN HIS ROOM*

Issei:"I'm not lust, i'm not a pervert, i must protect Asia, i do live with asia, but i musn't think about perverted things." I said as i picture Asia naked. "Namu Namu- AAAHHH!" I screamed as i tried to recite a buddhist chant.

Issei:"A demon shoudn't be saying a buddhist chant." I said as i hold my head from pain.What am i trying to kill myself." I said to my self.

All of a sudden a magic circle appeared then Rias came out of the magic circle making me confused.

Issei:"Bu...buchou!? What's the matter?" I asked confused.

She then walked toward me making me see her bare legs more closely. She jumped on me and pinning me to the ground.