Season 2 Chapter 1: A Friends Conviction

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/n pov:

I was now walking around the hospital with my newly made costumizable crutches as i look for the exit. Apperenty, god has given me the same knowlegde and smarts as accelerator, but because she never told me my brain has been doing calculations on it's own until i get used to it.

FLASHBACK

I was now in my hospital bed resting as i was alone. I decided to talk to god as it has been a really long time since we talked.

Y/n:"Hey god, you there?" I asked to her.

God:"Finally! I've been dying to talk to you!" She said happily.

Y/n:"Then why didn't you just talk to me first!?" I asked.

God:"Well, i thought you were busy." She answered as i sigh.

Y/n:"Well enough about that, i got a question." I said making her curious.

God:"What is it?"

Y/n:"How is my brain able to make calculations even though i was dumb?" I asked with curiousity in my voice.

God:"Oh that, I gave you accelerator's mind." She answered bluntly.

Y/n:"What!? You mean i have accelerator brain inside me!?" I asked in shock.

God:"Now, now, it's not what it's sound like. It's just I made and exaxt copy of accelerator's knowledge and other stuff and implanted it into you and since i made it, it can also access the powers of my realm." She explained.

Y/n:"Okay it makes sense, but didn't accelerator needed to do the calculations himself?" I asked.

God:"Well, because i didn't tell you i programmed the brain to do the calculations for you making it more and more smarter until you unlock everything your brain has acquired then you'll do the calculations yourself, so your doing calculations sub-consiously until you find out how to do it yourself." She explained.

Y/n:"That explains it, but what about my wings, i know that the awakening was triggered by strong emotions, but how was i able to unlock it? Don't i need to be conneceted to a articficial heaven to do my awakening?" I asked.

God:"Ah, about that, since almost all your body was made by me you have a strong connection to my world which acts as your artficial heaven, so when you want to you can gain wings that give you a power boost, but every wings differs to what emotions you feel in the moment."

Y/n:"So your realm acts as my own misaka network or the tree of Clonoth?"

God:"You can say that, yes." She answered as i sigh.

Y/n:"Haaah...well, thanks for the answers, i'll be going now." I said to her.

God:"Goodbye, hope you talk to me again, it get's quite lonely." She said as i just said "sure" then cut our line.

FLASHBACK END

Y/n:"Haah...i can finally go home." I said as i exit the hospital. "Maybe i'll go over to Issei's first, after all his house is much closer." I said as i start walking.

MINI TIMESKIP

I was now infront of Issei's house as i ring the doorbell to come in.

???:"Coming!" A girl said.

As the the door open to reveal Asia she gains a shocked face which quickly turns to a smile as she hugs.

Asia:"Y/n-san, your finally out of the hospital!" She said as she hugs me tightly.