Chapter 14: The Arrival of The Strongest Queen

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After the weird familiar hunt we were now sleeping in their respected houses.

Issei's pov:

After the events of yesterday i was now sleeping comfortably om my bed then as i wake up i the see that i am in a church with Motohama and Matsuda crying with Y/n just beside them smiling.

Glasses:"Dammit this can't be happening!"

Baldy:"Is this some kind of mistake!" They yelled out loud.

Y/n:"Would you two calm down." Y/n said to them.

Issei:"Huh....what are you guys talking abou-" I stopped as i saw i was in a suit. "What's this!?" I yelled confused.

Glasses:"Theres no way your getting married."

Baldy:"This must be some kind of conspiracy!" They yelled in denial but Y/n just looked at me and gave me a thumps up.

Issei:"Getting married!?" I yelled.

Issei's Mom:"Issei,i want my first grandchild to be a girl." My mom said as i look behind me to see her crying.

Issei's Dad:"I'm so proud of you now. I thought you were just a worthless skirt chaser, but-"

Issei:"WHOA WHOA TIME OUT!" I yelled.

Rias:"Don't let your eyes wander, Issei." I heard as as i turn around to see Rias.

Issei:"Pre...president?"

All of a sudden i hear many girls screaming at how beautiful President is.

Girl1:"Rias-sam, you look so beautiful.

Girl2:"Ah...Rias-oneesama, why're are you marrying a drok like him?" They said.

Issei:'Sh...she's the one i'm getting married to!?' I asked in my head.

The priest then started doing the vows for our wedding but i wasn't paying attention.

Issei:'When did our relationship get this far!?' I asked in my head. 'Well it's not a problem if i get hitched by my idol! The marriage means baby-making,and baby making means the wedding night!' I said in my head and gulping.

I then imagine a naked Rias in the bed telling me to get near her.

Rias:"Come,Issei" I imagined then holding my nose.

The priest then said to seal our vows with a kiss surprissing me and making Rias lean towards me with her lips ready for a kiss.

Issei:"A..k..kiss!" I panicked.

I was panicking about kissing Rias and our wedding but all of a sudden the whole area was now pitch black with only me can be seen. I then hear a unknown voice which i may have heard before.

???:"You look pretty hot and bothered there,brat." I heared as i got confused.

Issei:"That voice sounds familiar.."I said then all of a sudden a all red colored eye appeared right infront of me making me surprised and tumble down.

"I said then all of a sudden a all red colored eye appeared right infront of me making me surprised and tumble down