Chapter 5:The Start Of A Certain Magical Adventure

" ":Talking,Narration
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"During the fight with the fallen angel a red headed devil saw a H/C colored haired human fighting two fallen angles and winning she then decided to leave to plan on how to get the two humans there to join her."

*The Next Day*

Y/n pov:

"While i was walking to school a familiar perverted trio were at the gate with Issei saying something but i already know what it is so i just walk pass them as there more focused on Issei trying to make them remember about Raynare."

"I then arrive to my classroom,sit down on my sit then went to take a quick nap as class still hasn't. Before i fell a sleep i saw Issei and his friend come in with Issei still doing the same thing at the entrance then after a while class started then i wake up to not get in trouble."

*During Class*

"While class was starting a blonde boy came in the class making the girls scream so loud so i use Sound Nullifying as their screams are making my ears bleed."

"After he said hello to the class he then said something important

"After he said hello to the class he then said something important. I already know what his going to say but to prove that a devil in their peerage was the one at the park as soon the girls shut their mouths shut i then turned off my Sound Nullifying to just hear the Teacher saying my name and Issei's and asked us to "Happily" follow Kiba to the ORC club."

"I was actually excited this gives me an oppurtunity to take a look at Rias'es Destruction Magic and Koneko Senjutsu and add them to my list of magic that i can reflect but Issei was only excited to see the two most famous girls in campus and i cant blame him, his a pervert so it really is expected. We then stood up to follow Kiba to the ORC room."

*IN THE HALLWAY*

Y/n:"Say what's the reason why your president want us especially Issei?." I said keeping my cover of knowing everything.

Kiba:"Oh we'll talk when we arrive okay." He said annoying me a bit.

"We then arrive at a old building that looked abandoned but i guess that's understandable if their a Occult Club as their focu is usually in the supernatural beings ghosts but the members being supernatural beings themself is kinda ironic."

"We then enter the building to a room with 2 couches a coffee table and a desk in the middle which reminds me of a generic leaders desk room except for the built in shower room. There were two girls in the room. The first one was Akeno a girl with a really long black hair with a long ponytail reaching her legs with violet eyes."