Chapter 7:A New Supernatural Friend Part 2

" ":Talking,Narration
' 'Thought
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"The next day after Issei found out he was a just pawn he was now doing a summon that was meant for Koneko but Rias asked him to take care of it."

Issei pov:

Issei:'Hmmm...Rias said in order to have my own servants i need to be a high-ranking devil but unlike president who was born a high-ranking devil,we reincarnated ones have to have our power recognised and get promoted. But i'm just a foot soldier the weakest piece who's also a sacrificial piece. Man the road to being the harem king is gonna be a long one.' He thought while riding his bike to the clients house.

"Meanwhile at the clubroom."

Y/n pov:

Y/n:"Issei still hasn't realised just how strong a pawn is when used correctly." I said with a sigh

Rias:"You know quite alot about the chess system we devils use Y/n."

Y/n:"If it's based on chess then it's easy to know the attributes of the peerage members." I said while drinking my black coffee.

Rias:"I guess it is then."

"I then look at the watch to see the time."

Y/n:'It's about time.' I thought while standing up. "Well i gotta go my parents might get worried about me,after all i'm still human." I said while walking towards the door and waving my hand

Rias:"Yeah sure goodnight."

"I then left the room and started zooming towards issei's location."

"Back to Issei contract."

Issei pov:

"I had arrived at the clients house. I knocked and nothing happened then i tried the knob but to my surprise it opened making me suspicious a bit."

Issei:"It's open? Thats not safe. Hello the devik sent by lady Gremory is here." I said seeing a candle light coming from a room to the right."

Issei:"Is there a solicito-" I cut himself when he stepped his foot inside

"As soon as my foot stepped inside the house my body felt odd but i had to fulfill my contracts in order to face president again so i closed the door and continued walking to the room."

Issei:"Anyone home?" I asked for confirmation.

"As i entered the deemly lit room and said "Excuse me" i accidently step on a liquid something i lifted my foot and touched the liquid something with my hands and saw that it was color red."

Issei:'Wait a minute is this...' I thought while looking where the blood was coming from.

'I then saw the bodies containing the blood i just touched and got disgusted by it and putting my hand without the blood on my mouth out of disgust'

Issei:'The hecl happened?' I asked in my head.

???:"The wicked must be punished."

"I heard someone said that word and then turned my head to see a white haired man wearing a robe."