Halloween Special 🎃🎃

" ":Talking,Narration
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"As today is halloween Y/n and the group decided to do a bit of trick or treating to see who get's the most candy and the one who wins will get a reward."

Y/n pov:

"As today was halloween and Rias decided to hold a competition to see who get's the most candy and someone is gonna get a prize she said so i decided to join as i'm curious on what the prize is."

"I then put on my costume but my costume is kinda generic as it's mostly been one of the used races for halloween but since it's the one of the easiest to do i decided to go with it."

(IMAGINE MISAKA WORST IS NOT THERE

(IMAGINE MISAKA WORST IS NOT THERE.)

Y/n:"Well time to go trick or treating." I said grabbing my pumpkin basket and leaving to go downstairs.

"My mom then looked at me with certain eyes that made me a bit uncomfortable."

Mom:"Ohhh~ how handsome~" She said with a heart on the middle of her eyes.

Y/n:"Uhh...thanks mom." I said with a bit of a blush with my one hand on the back of my hand.

"She then saw my pumpkin bag and knew i was going trick or treating."

Mom:"Oh! You're trick or treating,wait a moment i'm coming with you." She said walking upstairs to change.

"I then sat on the couch waiting for my mom."

Y/n:'Wonder what kind of costume she has?' I asked in my head.

"I then hear footsteps from the stairs and then my mom came in vision with her costume."

Mom:"What do you think sweetie?" She asked making sure her cleevage is showing as i was taller than her

Y/n:"I..it's great Mom...come on let's go." I said as we went outside to trick or treat.

"We then go from house to house getting candy and we had a lot of fun but i had to call Rias that my mother was coming so i said to keep the devil stuff off the table when me and my mom arrive at the clubroom. After a while we gathered a lot of sweets which would make Koneko go crazy so we decided to go to the clubroom which made my mom confused."