Chapter 8:A New Supernatural Friend Part 3

" ":Talking,Narration
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"After a day on the incident Asia now lives with Issei as Y/n requested him now we see Issei training in a playground doing chin-ups on the monkey bars."

Issei pov:

Issei:'I need to get stronger to defend myself and help my friends when in need.' He thought while doing chin-ups on the monkey bars.

"While i was training i saw Y/n talking with Asia and are now moving towards me."

Y/n pov:

"I was walking around getting used to my custom made crutch which can retract the rod that i use to lean on."

"I passed near a playground then Asia saw me and came to me."

Y/n:"Hey Asia what's up?" I said with a smile.

Asia:"Nothing i just saw Issei i was gonna go talk with him about something."

Y/n:"Well let's go then i want to tell him something too."

"The two of us then approach Issei barely able to do a one chin-up."

Y/n:"Yo Issei Asia and i want to talk with you about something."

"Issei then stopped then let go of the monkey bars and grabbing his Shirt and putting is on."

Issei:"What is it?"

Y/n:"Buy us Lunch." I said to him.

Issei:"Seriously....fine let's go get burgers then." He said sighing in defeat.

"We then went to a nearby Fast Food restuarant where the two ordered burgers with Soda while i ordered large fries with 2 cups of black coffee."

Issei:"You seriusly are addicted to black coffee huh." He said curious why i like them.

Y/n:"I just like them that's all."

"The two of us then started eating and after a while we saw Asia who wasn't eating."

Y/n:"Asia what's wrong?" I asked concerned why she isn't eating.

Asia:"It's just that i don't know how to eat this kind's of food." She said shyly.

Issei:"Oh..uhh...here let me teach you." He said grabbing his burger and taking a bite off of it."

Asia:"Oh i didn't know this is how you eat this kind of food." She said doing the same thing as Issei but only taking a little nibble unlike Issei who nearly ate half of the burger in one bite.

Asia:"Delicious!" She said with a smile.

Y/n:"By the way Asia what were you doing  walking around Asia?" I asked curious.

Asia:"I was really afraid a fallen angel might attack Issei so i followed him just in case he need healing." She said with a smile.

Issei:"Well since there isn't anything happening now how about we have some fun." He said joyfully.

Y/n&Asia:"Sure/Sure why not."

"We then went to the arcade and played some games like racing,dance pads and even taking a picture together in the photo booth and after all of that we were getting ready to leave but as Asia then looked at a stuffed animal that was on a claw machine."

Y/n:"Asia you want the stuff animal?" I asked making her shy.

Asia:"Umm no..i mean......yes." She said shyly.

Y/n:"Issei can you win it for her?" I said to Issei to which he gladly accepted.

"After Issei won the stuffed animal and gave it to Asia we then head outside where a vending machine is."