Chapter 16: A Small Training Arc

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After the encounter yesterday with riser Rias decided to train his peerage and had gone to the mountains to train.

Issei pov:

Issei:"Haah....haah...i'm...tired." I said as i climb up the mountain with a heavy bag.

Rias:"Come on, Issei, hurry up." She said waving her hand.

Akeno:"Hmm...it's delicious." She said as she drank some water flowing from bamboo (dont know what it's called.)

Issei:"Ha..hai..." I said tiredly.

Asia:"U..umm, should i help him carry the bags?" She asked worried about me.

Rias:"It's okay. He has to be able to handle this." She answered Asia.

As i was walking up, i see Kiba pass me with the same bag and a small plastic bag pissing me off a bit.

Kiba:"I'm going ahead. See ya." He said passing me.

Issei:"Damn you. Showing how easy it is fot you." I said a bit pissed.

Koneko:"Pardon me." She said passing by me with a bigger bag, shocking me.

As i was surprised and stopped moving, the bag i was caryying pulled me back making me fall on my butt.

Issei:"Ahhh! I give up!" I said looking up.

Issei:'Please visit me soon Y/n, and also bring some magazines please.' I said in my head.

While i was whining. I notice Rias was smiling at me which made me a bit happy as well.

*Flashback*

Y/n pov"

As we were all in the clubroom with Asia healing Issei and all of us worried about Issei as Grayfia explained everything to Rias.

Grayfia:"You got it?" She asked Rias. "The game will be held in 10 days." She said to Rias.

Rias:"Ten day?" She asked confused.

Grayfia:"Given the differences in experience a resources between Riser and you, i believe this is necessary to level the playing field." She answered.

Rias:"Haah...i hate to admit it, but i have to agree." She said a bit defeated. "I'm gonna take you up on your offer and use the time for training." She said serious.

As they were talking i then went over to Rias and whispered something to her ear.

Y/n:"Can i just come over the camp on the 5th day?" I whispered to her.

Rias:"What's the reason?" She said.

Y/n:"Well...my mom is gonna be gone for a while and my dad still has work to do and Tiamat is living with me so i really nees to stay behind to make sure nothing breaks. And also can you tell Sona i won't be attandending school for 10 days like you guys?" I whispered to Rias.

Rias:"Haaah...Fine, that is a valid reason." She said to me

Y/n:"Great then all is worked out then see you later." I said as i leave but turn back. "Oh can i borrow a quarter?" I asked making Rias confused.

Rias:"What for?"

Y/n:"Just buying a quick coffee." I said making Rias sigh.

Rias:"Haaah....here." She said as she gave me 2 quarters.

Y/n:"Thanks for the extra....IM COMING TIAMAT!" I said as i start running out the room.

The other then started laughing a bit at my antic with Koneko giving a pout.