A Little Preview for an Idea

This is just a little thing I thought of while thinking how on how to write this story. So, I decided to make a little preview of said idea.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/n pov:

Me and Yuriko were now walking to Kuoh academy as we see the perverted trio walking behind us. I grabbed her arm and started walking really fast.

Yuriko:"What the!? Hey! What's wrong?" She asked confused

Y/n:"Nothing! Just walk faster!" I answered.

It was already too late as Issei was calling my name, I couldn't ignore him so we stop and look behind us to see the perverted trio, specically Baldy and Glasses checking out my twin sister.

Baldy:"Woohoho! Look at that-"

Y/n:"Finish that sentence and I'll kill you!" I said cutting him off as he flinches.

Issei:"Sooo...who's this hot girl?" He asked.

Y/n:"Haah...she's my twin sister from overseas." I answered.

All of a sudden Baldy and Glasses zoomed behind me as they approach my twin sister.

Glasses:"Hi there, me and your brother are great friends." He lied.

Yuriko:".....Get away from me, as if my brother would be friends with third strings like you lot." She insulted as they start crying.

Issei:'She even uses the word third string as an insult. Their definitely twins.' He said in his head.

Baldy:"WHY YOU GOTTA BE LIKE THAT!?" He yelled as her.

Y/n:"She's my twin sister, ofcourse she wouldn't like you if she's anything like me." I said to them. "Anyway we gotta go, she still needs to enrole into Kuoh." I said as we start walking away.

All of a sudden Baldy grabbed my twin sister's hand with Issei starting to panic as I slap his hand away from my sisters.

Baldy:"What was that for!? We just wanted to apologise!" He said to me as I give him the middle finger.

Y/n:"I don't care what you're intentions were, wether they were good or bad, I couldn't care either way

Y/n:"I don't care what you're intentions were, wether they were good or bad, I couldn't care either way. But, If I see you near my sister, I'll make sure to take care of you personally." I threatened him as he flinches in fear.

Yuriko:"Yeah! You tell him big bro!" She cheered.

Y/n:"Were twins, you don't have to call me big bro." I said to her.

Issei:"Don't you think that was a bit too much?" He asked me.

Y/n:"Okay, I think it really was. So now, if I see you near my sister I'll personally kill you myself." I said as me and Yuriko turn around to walk to school.

Glasses:"YOU JUST MADE IT WORSE ISSEI!" He yelled at him.

Issei:"Come on, is that what you're gonna say after I tried helping you."

Baldy:"YOU MADE IT WORSE!" He yelled.

Issei:"Come on, I'm sure it was just a figure of speech." He said reasurring them.

Glasses:"Haah... I just hope it is." He said as they started walking to Kuoh.

WITH Y/N AND YURIKO

Me and her were now walking to Kuoh as she started talking about Issei.

Yuriko:"Issei...So, his you're childhood friend while I was gone with grandma?" She asked.

Y/n:"Yeah, that's him." I answered.

Yuriko:"Hmmm, his more tolerable that the 2 third strings he was with." She said.

Y/n:"He is, his quite useful in a fight aswell." I said to her. "So, how things with you and Maki? Aswell as Tiamat and Ophis?" I asked her.

Yuriko:"Oh, their accepting me quite well, especially Tiamat although, Ophis and Maki see's me more of a rival than a big sister. But, they still see me as a big sister." She answered.

Y/n:"Well, glad you're getting along with them." I said to her. "Come on, let's walk faster so this day can finally be over." I said to her as she nods.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TO BE ADDED INTO THE STORY (PROBABLY)

Hope you guys enjoyed this little preview of and Idea that came up in my mind, also just a reminder this is just an Idea. There's a chance it wont be added into the story so don't get you're hopes up if you want this to happen anyway I'm working on a new chapter of this book as well my MHA one so stay tuned and with that I say bye.

CHOW! CHOW!