Part 1--Friendships

-you're toman's 6th division caption-

"Ow! Why did you hit me!?" You said as you rubbed your head in pain.
"Stop sleeping all the time then." Keisuke, your brother said as the Toman meeting between the captains continued.

"Fuyuuu!! Kei hit me again!" You told Chifuyu after the meeting was over while making a very adorable face. That Chifuyu thought. You and Chifuyu have been best friends ever since you joined Toman. Of course, everyone in Toman was so nice to you even if you were the only female Captain in Toman. Mikey put you as "Toman's delicate flower".

Explaining a bit further, you were very outgoing and social. Very creative, soft but dangerous when angry. You, Baji, Mikey, Draken, Chifuyu, Mitsuya and Takemitchi were a group of best friends. You spent most of your time with Chifuyu.

"Please take your seats, Students." The teacher said as he entered the classroom filled with chaos. Everyone became silent upon hearing his voice.
"Baji (y/n)?" The teacher started taking attendance. "Present Sir." You raised your hand.
"Did you do your homework today, (y/n)?" Your teacher said, pointing you to stand up.
"Ah um...I forgot Sir, I'm sorry-"
"Sigh.(y/n) you're a smart student, but that doesn't mean you won't do your homework Everytime! Detention again."

You avoided any arguments and went straight to the detention room. There you saw Mikey and Chifuyu casually standing around walking back and forth. "Pfft...HAHAHAHA!!" All three of you burst into laughter upon seeing each other's faces in the detention yet again. You're mostly pretty busy due to Toman but put that aside, you all always ace your exams.

Given that, your group is pretty famous around the school. Almost everyone knows that "Mikey's group" is in a gang and so no one dares to lay a finger on any of you. Except for "her".

"That girl tried to threaten me again, sending some of her weaklings." You said in a rather serious but tired tone. "Huuhhh...again? Ugh we really need to take it seriously, I see. I'll dig in deeper to this." Mikey said.

"What did she say now?" Chifuyu asked, sounding annoyed.
"All the same shit again...sigh what happened to our friendship?"

"Friendship...huh."

--------------------------------------

(A/N): Hello! Sorry if this chapter was all about introducing but I hope you liked it! Please do continue for some *warm* content..Ahaha lol. And please do let me know your opinions/changes on this. See you soon!