Part 12-- Surprise!

"F-fuyu is going too!?" You asked, "it's going to be for a day or two...right?"
"Oh~ I haven't even left yet and someone's already missing me" Chifuyu said as a pout appeared on his face.

"Well we had so many plans for this week, and not to mention it's my..." You said with a disappointing look on your face.

"Oh yeah, did you arrange everything?" Kei cut you off, turning his head over to Mikey.

Did he just cut me off?

"Okay fine, do as you all want. I'll just go home, have fun." You said as your disappointed self walked out of the house. No one stopped you, which made you wonder if you did something wrong?

"Don't you think we should give her some kind of hint? This seems way too cruel-" Chifuyu said, looking out the window seeing you walk all alone in the distance.
"All is well that ends well" Draken said, and with that they began their little plan.

-Two days later-

"Man we've been doing this for two days, I think it's enough!" Kei said as he threw himself onto the couch.
"Well it's gonna be a big one...Our little Chifuyu's finally getting a shot at his first love." Mitsuya replied with a smirk.

"Hmm yeah I think we've done enough. Honestly, she won't be able to forget this day" Mikey added, and locked the door to the hideout.
"Oh yeah did you call (y/n) Kei?" Draken asked, to which Kei responded with a no.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN!? SHE'S YOUR SISTER YOU KNOW- SHE'S BEEN LIVING ALONE FOR TWO WHOLE DAYS!" Draken grabbed his collar and shouted.

"Jeez calm down, she didn't want to talk to us. I think she's mad" Kei said, releasing himself from Draken's grip.

"..Do you even care about her?" Draken said and continued to walk in disgust.
"seriously? Are you guys going to fight at this moment? just stop it" Chifuyu said as they all parted their ways.

An hour later

"Okay is everyone here? I think it's about time now." Mitsuya said on his phone.

"yeah we're proceeding with the plan now." Mikey said and hung up the phone as him and Kei stood Infront of the baji's residence.

As they knocked on the door, Hina opened it revealing you wearing a beautiful pink dress as Emma continued to put a blindfold on you.
"IS THIS SO IMPORTANT!? I CAN'T SEE ANYTHING YOU WEIRDO! WHAT IF I TRIP-" You shouted.

"Glad to see she's still as loud as ever, I guess we worried over nothing." Mikey thought to himself as he sighed in relief.

"It's a surprise we told you! now shut your mouth you loud ass" Emma bonked your head and helped you sit in the car.
"I already know that you and Hina are going to celebrate so why-!?" You kept blabbering your way to the hideout.

"Pheww we're here! I'm never doing this ever again" Emma said because she was so done with your stubborn self.

Anyhow, without making any noise, Mikey, Kei and Hina went inside first. While Emma carefully walked you inside.

"Alright, take it off now" Emma said and ran forward.
You struggled to take off the blindfold, revealing...nothing but a dark room. You already knew where this was going. You turned on the light, expecting Hina and Emma to jump on you. But instead, what awaited you in your bright sight was...a very loud cheer from the whole gang.

"Wha...?" You stood there speechless as you scanned a beautifully decorated room while everyone sang a very energetic Happy birthday to you.

---------------------------------------