Part 20-- Mistake

ARE YOU CRAZY!?" Chifuyu shouted as he unconsciously ran towards him. He suddenly got enough power to free himself from Mitsuya's grip. But it was a mistake. A big one to be specific. He ran knowing that Rindou held a gun in his hands. Of course he didn't hesitate one bit to shoot.

"I didn't wanna start any type of fight with Tokyo Manji Gang, but you lot have been getting on my nerves recently..." Rindou spoke before pulling the trigger pointing right at Chifuyu.

While Mikey was still lost deep in his thoughts, he just stood there looking into the void. Draken, who was next to Chifuyu, jumped in front of him. He took the shot. Everyone else stood there astonished. It was a mess.

As soon as Rindou pulled the trigger, he ran to the opposite direction as fast as he could. Analyzing the current situation, Everyone stood still as if they had seen a ghost. Mikey above all, kept staring into the void of his own mind, wondering what just happened.

Draken was shot, fortunately on his right arm. And he passed out on the spot. Takemitchi at once got a piece of cloth and covered his wound to stop excess bleeding. As Mitsuya called an ambulance.

However Chifuyu sat there as he looked at the mess he created. His eyes completely lost sparkle as he stared into the deep colored floor tiles. It was a disaster.

Mitsuya called for help as they waited for the ambulance. Without saying anything, Mikey ran into the direction where Rindou disappeared. He was worried about other squad. What If they used the same trick. He followed Rindou's blood trails that dripped because of the wound Mikey gave him.

Until they stopped at a certain point. Mikey figured that they left in a van or a vehicle. He then went to look for others. They had been knocked unconscious. But gladly, there wasn't any signs of serious blood injury or something, they all had just been knocked out.

On the other side, Chifuyu just went completely shut. He blamed himself for letting such a thing happen again.

"The ambulance is here." Takemitchi said as they pursued to help Draken and the others.

"Damnit!" Chifuyu cursed himself as his eyes grew more and more dark.

------------------------------------------

A/n: I'm sorry if the story isn't good enough. I've lost all my motivation on this story. But I'll still do my best to complete it. For now, I'm taking a break.