Part 17

"Okay I'll keep that in mind." Ran said as he entered the room. Seeing  him, Rindou backed off and walked towards him.

"So? what'd they say?" Rindou asked, his eyes wandering around Ran's phone.

"They're not changing their mind one bit. I even offered them money dammit" Ran replied with quite some frustration as he eyed you.

"What!? How long do you plan on keeping me like this!?" You said after hearing the brothers conversation.

"Shut up, you're too loud." Rindou said squinting his eyes.

"Huuh!? NO! what's your fucking objective!?" You still shouted, wanting to get an answer out of them. But there was again no response.

"I'll go talk to Izana about the phone call." Ran said and left. It was as if he didn't even hear you.

"What the fuck! Let me go!" You shouted once again, realizing you and Rindou were left alone.

"Jeez why do I have to get stuck with you!? Would you just SHUT UP for a second?" He said as he walked to you and sat down, giving you a glare.

"Y-You expect me to just sit here!? That's not--" You were in the middle of talking back but he took this opportunity and kissed you to shut you up.

As much as you wanted to push him away, your hands were tied and so you couldn't really do anything about it.

You kept mumbling in between the kiss but he didn't stop until he left you breathless. When he saw that you gave up, he broke the kiss to look at you continuously catching breath.

"Was that enough to shut you up?" He said as he looked into your tearful eyes.

"You...bastard.." You said. It hurt a lot. Just when you thought you don't have to live in the past again, there it was infront of you once again.

"We didn't break up right? You just ran away one day without saying anything, so I guess that still makes you my girlfriend." Rindou stated as your eyes went blank.

"WHAT!? THERE'S NO WA-" He pressed his fingers against your chin causing you to stop at your tracks.

"Voice. down." He said.
"Tch." You looked over to the other side, causing your face to slip out of his firm grip.

"Showing me attitude now are we? Looks like you forgot your place again. Should I do something about that?" He said, coming closer to your face.

You said nothing anymore because you knew any more words would just make the situation worse than it already is.

"As I thought." He said before finally getting up and leaving the room.

------------------------------------------