Part 14-- A small talk

A day earlier, Emma and Hina visited you while everyone else was busy with decorations.

"(y/n) I want to ask you something, will you answer me honestly?" Emma said as she sat beside you.

"Yeah? what's up" You said looking at your phone.

"...Did you ever think of starting a new relationship?" Emma said, freezing you in your tracks.

"h-huh?" You asked as if you didn't hear what she said.

"I know you like Chifuyu okay! And you also know that he likes you a lot! I was just asking if you're gonna stop with this bff shit and actually start dating already." She said as Hina joined in the conversation.

"Yeah we know you're just scared that what happened to you last time, will somehow happen again. But (y/n) you might have seen it already...Chifuyu takes care of you like you're a part of his daily life! A part of his family!"
Hina said.

You let out a loud sigh before standing up and looking directly at a picture frame of you and Chifuyu.

"I thought about this a lot...and I came to know something that I never realized before."
"As crazy as it sounds, I might also be in love with that guy." You spoke with a little bit hesitation.

As soon as they heard such words from you, both Hina and Emma jumped in sheer happiness. "I KNEW IT!! YOU'RE BOTH A MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN!" Hina shouted.

"Don't get ahead of yourselves though! I mean... you're right I don't want to experience the same thing I did before."

"Do you really think he? Chifuyu Matsuno, also known as your soulmate friend, will ever do such a thing?" Emma stated.

"She's right but we still respect your decision, we just wanted you to make up your mind because...who knows you might need to give an answer soon." Hina said with a pouty face.

"As long as it won't ever ruin our friendship..I guess I'll..."

---------------------------------------