Part 11-- A scary movie

The movie they picked was quite scary, and the worst thing was that you hated seeing blood. It was like a phobia. Hemophobia. But at the same time you wanted to get rid of it by watching stuff like this.

It wasn't long in the movie when Mitsuya and Chifuyu decided to prank you. You were sleepy, watching the movie with half open eyes. Mitsuya carefully got up without making any noise. The lights were already closed so it was really hard to see. You were lost in the movie when a hand suddenly popped up in front of you which caused you to scream.

At the exact moment you tried to grab Chifuyu for dear life but you felt nothing. He wasn't there! It wasn't long enough until you started hearing laughs. Mitsuya. "WHAT THE F- GUYS!!"
Was I so sleepy that I didn't even feel fuyu standing up and leaving?

"Sorry haha"  You heard Chifuyu's voice who was struggling to speak in between laughs. "I hate you." You said as you got up and went to bed. "Alright we should sleep then" Mikey said and left the room with Draken  and Kei.

"Will you be fine sleeping all alone?" Mitsuya asked. "hmph. says the one who tried to scare me" you annoyingly said. "But I gotta say  you looked so cute hehe" Chifuyu said, giving you that smirk he always did. "Well we'll be in the next room so knock if you need anything!" He said as they both left the room. You were scared but you refused to admit it. Now the question was that how were you gonna sleep? That monster from the movie really seemed like he'll eat you if you sleep. Anyhow, you laid straight down and tried your very best to fall asleep. As scaring thoughts filled your mind, you didn't know when you slept.

You woke up, it was pretty late but I guess that pays off for all the school stuff. "Good morninggg" You were startled, hearing Chifuyu's voice all of a sudden. "what in the world- are you doing here!?" you said, as you looked at him casually get up from your bed. "Did you sleep here?!" You shouted in embarrassment. "Jeez girl I did it for you" He said. "I wanted to check up on you since I felt a little bad for scaring you like that. I know you have a phobia"

"I went in and you were literally sweating cold. It seemed like you were suffering from a nightmare or something like that. So...I fell asleep here in case you woke up scared." He said sounding worried.

"what made you think I was scared! I...I wasn't..scared I was just... Anyway you didn't have to do that." You tried your best to think up an excuse.

"Don't worry I slept at the very edge." He said with a straight face and walked out of the room. You felt a little bad now. I mean he did this for you, and you knew how scared you were going to bed to last night. still, it was too late now.

You got dressed and went to the living room. There you saw the boys talking about some stuff. As soon as they saw you walk in, they got silent. "what's up? what were you talking about?" You said as you sat on the couch.

"oh...it's nothing really!  Did you sleep well?" Kei said, changing the topic. "Uh...I guess..?" You said trying to figure yourself out.

"By the way, (y/n) we have to deal with some stuff related with Toman, so we'll be out for a day or two. And...sorry we can't really take you with us."

"Wha..? what do you mean? I'm also part of Toman and a captain...why is that? what happened?"

"omg stop asking so many questions! It's just a small matter with another gang you don't have to worry about it, and the captains aren't going anyways. Just Me, Mikey, Draken and Chifuyu." Kei said.

....What are they thinking?

------------------------------------------