Part 15-- Trouble

Is he going to...?

"(y/n) I was a bit hesitant because you've already been through so much by being in a relationship. But I feel like I can change that...I want you to know that love isn't exactly how you have experienced and believed it to be." He said, looking deep into your eyes.

"Fuyu...?" you were left speechless. You knew what was happening but that wasn't exactly what you were expecting. Such words filled with so much kindness, he truly is a pure soul.

"(y/n) I want to kno--" Chifuyu was interrupted when suddenly, out of nowhere, someone grabbed his shoulder from behind.

"Heya~! Sorry for interrupting your little chit-chat but we got some business here."

"I-IZANA!?" Your emotions took a quick turn as you felt terrified.
"What the fuck!? Why are you here and what do you want!?" Chifuyu said, standing infront of you.

"Oh yes! we're here to take our little friend back so if you could move out of the way please~!" Izana said, with that same psychotic smile.

"LIKE I'D EVER--!!" Chifuyu was hit by Ran who held a glass tube that shattered on Chifuyu's shoulder.

"CHIFUYU!!" You shouted as you ran towards him but someone grabbed your wrist, stopping you in your tracks.

"Where do you think you're going...(y/n)?" You heard Rindou's voice from behind.

"LET HIM GO!!" You shouted as you got a hold of the situation at hand. They were after you, that much you knew. But to think they'll use Chifuyu and hurt him!

"STOP THIS IZANA!! HE'S ALREADY UNCONSCIOUS!" You screamed at Izana who held another glass tube, ready to hit Chifuyu again. He was already bleeding which made him very dizzy.

"L-leave her...alone you fuckers." Chifuyu said as he tried to stand up but was immediately kicked by Izana.

"You'll be going to sleep now." Rindou said as he put a piece of cloth with sleeping gas on your mouth.

"You both take her to the hideout. I'll join you in a bit, I just need to say something to this guy." Izana ordered, which they both preceded.

"WHERE ARE YOU TAKING HER!? COME BACK HERE!!" Chifuyu shouted as he spat blood on the ground.

"Give up already you good-for-nothing! she was our toy to begin with and now we'll be taking her back." Izana said before leaving Chifuyu in pain.

Chifuyu went unconscious for about 15 minutes after he woke up and immediately realized what had happened.

"why now...after all this time...WHY NOW!?" he said as he got up, barely able to walk.

He then made his way to Mikey's house which fortunately was pretty close. He knocked on the door breathlessly as Emma opened it, revealing an injured Chifuyu grasping for breath.

"Bring...Mikey" He said as he threw himself onto the floor.
Emma was scared but she went in and immediately brought Mikey who was shocked to see Chifuyu in that state.

"M-mikey...(y/n)...she.." He struggled to talk as these words escaped his mouth. Mikey's eyes went empty as he sensed something terribly wrong that had happened.

"Chifuyu...tell me everything."

---------------------------------------