Part 16

A little while later after explaining and catching some breath,
"How dare you let this happen?" Said Mikey while he grabbed Chifuyu's collar, giving no heed to his injured form.

"w-what..?" Chifuyu didn't expect that. However, he didn't say anything. It only made him blame himself more. He was already devastated enough because of the situation.

"What are you doing, Mikey!?" Emma said as she grabbed Mikey's hand and freed Chifuyu from his grip.

"Do you really think it was his fault!? even after he explained all that! What would (y/n) think if she saw this!?" Emma raged upon her brother, who was blinded by rage.
However, realizing what he did, Mikey took a deep breath before apologizing, but of course, showing no emotions.

"I called everyone to the park where that all happened, of course we cannot just sit here!" Said Emma as she treated Chifuyu's wounds.
"Thank goodness, they're not deep."

After about half an hour, some members gathered to the place.
"To think that they'd use such an underhanded technique! That was totally not fair." Mitsuya cursed upon the lads.

"You're right, it wasn't anyone's fault. Now stop this and think about what to actually do here! None of us know where they could've taken her!" Kei said, punching a tree beside him in frustration.

"I'd probably suggest that we retreat for now, and look for clues in the morning. We won't be able to do this at night." Draken said remaining calm as he always is.

"ARE YOU STUPID!? WHO'S GONNA WAIT TILL THEN! who knows what they might do to her!!" Chifuyu went against the idea completely. It only irritated him more seeing how calm Draken was about the situation.

It seemed like any more discussion would have caused a fight here, because everyone was freaked out inside.

"I think I know someone who might help us with this so just keep quiet already!" Mikey stated as everyone went quiet. They all agreed to listening to the captain.

"But the sun's going to rise in a few hours, so I'll leave early in the morning while you all prepare yourselves for the fight." Mikey ordered, his eyes filled with determination. This time, he wasn't going to let anything happen to you. Not like last time.

Things proceeded as they had planned. Chifuyu was restless. He couldn't wait. He was scared. Scared of losing you. But nonetheless, he was the most determined to get revenge.

(y/n)'s POV:

"Where the hell...am I?" I scanned around the room when those memories hit me. Memories of that painful past. I tried to get up but realized that my hands were tied across eachother. My hair was a mess. Just what did they do to me?

I wasn't finished with my thoughts when I heard voices around the corner. I looked beside me, seeing Izana and Rindou walk into the room.

"Oh the sleeping beauty is finally awake." Rindou said as he looked looked down on me.

"What a pathetic sight to see!" Izana spoke after Rindou, only to make me more furious.

"Let me go. What are you planning to do with me?" I said while I tried my best to not lose self control.
"You thought you could get away from us that easily? Sorry but no Dear."

"Oh yeah I have something to take care of real quick, stay there Rindou." He said as he left the Room.

Rindou waited until footsteps could no longer be heard. Then he slowly started moving towards me. I was terrified. I've always been doing as he told me to. Because I was scared of him. I couldn't even lay a finger on him, he was too strong for me.

"S-stay Back." I gathered up all my courage to speak. But that burned the fire in Rindou even more.

"Don't worry, I won't do anything just yet. But I will punish you for running away though." He whispered to my ear, that sent chills down my spine. I knew what was coming next, and I couldn't escape it. As much as I hate to admit it.

He purposely brought his face close to mine, and I could literally hear him breathing.

"G-go away! Please no..." I helplessly cried as tears formed in the corner of my eyes.

"I can't let this happen to me again."

----------------------------------------