Part--5 Just why?

"Just what the hell...happened here?"

No one really knew what was going on. But everyone was fighting. You ask Takemitchi for some information on what happened earlier. "This is the fight that was supposed to take place after a month or so. But Valhalla suddenly challenged Toman this morning, and some gangs came here to watch the fight, including the haitani brothers. Just as the fight started, Mikey just walked up to Rindou and started beating him...anyone who tried to stop him ended up getting injured." He explained the situation to which you and Chifuyu listened carefully.

"Shit...I don't know what to do!" You tried to think of a way to handle the situation and came up with a plan. "Guys can you please go and help Toman? We still need to win this fight. I'll join in a bit." You said, as you ran towards Mikey. You paid no heed to Takemitchi and Chifuyu who were confused but cornered. You run up to Mikey who was just sitting on the ground, completely emotionless. "Mikey! Listen to me! We need to win this fight, that we CANNOT without you! This fight is between Toman and Valhalla don't you dare forget that!" You said, looking into his empty eyes.

"Huh? Mikey?" You said as he stood up all of a sudden and joined the fight, still not saying anything. You were relieved when things were starting to look better. But you had something to take care of. You fight your way towards the exit, into an empty alley where you saw the Haitani brothers leaving. Not too far from the fight, "Hold up! Please.." you said as you stood behind them. Both of them looked behind upon hearing your voice, but they looked like they didn't want to see you.

"What do you want?" Ran said in a rather serious tone, eyeing you. "W-what happened to you guys!? Why are you threatening me to leave Toman and to hurt my friends!? Answer me!!" You shouted, trying to hold your tears back. You waited for a response, which never came. They just kept staring at you until you spotted someone coming from the front where they were standing. Izana. It was him. You knew him from a while back when you used to hangout with Ran and Rindou. But for some reason, he looked like a completely different person to you.

"Oh...what do we have here? (Y/n) long time no see" Izana said, psychotic smile on his face. "Let's just leave Izana." Rindou said almost immediately. "Oh already? We have someone who wants to talk to us, Why not bring her with us~"
Izana said, as you felt your heart pounding in your chest. "Izana please. Leave her alone for now." Ran said and continued to walk forward. "For now huh...okay sure~ we will come for you later though, until then farewell (y/n)!" Izana said before turning his head and leaving.

You completely froze at his words. "Come for me later?" You thought as a sudden realization hit you. The fight! You ran towards the place just to see Chifuyu bleeding on the ground and Takemitchi also injured, trying his best to not let anyone near Chifuyu. It was 2 vs. 30. What were they supposed to do? Valhalla clearly had the advantage here with 300 members when toman only had 150. You ran towards them and took out half of the members in an instant.

"Mitchi take it from here please." You said as you walked towards Chifuyu who seemed like he was about faint. You took off your jacket to cover his wounds from bleeding.
Further analyzing the current situation, it looked like Toman was gonna win. You spot Mitsuya, who probably needed some help. Leaving Chifuyu in Takemitchi's care, you ran up to Mitsuya and take out some of the members he was having a hard time with. "(Y/n)! Thanks"

1 hour into the fight, things were working out in Toman's favor. It all came to an end when police's sirens could be heard from far away. With declaring it as Toman's victory, everyone ran away from the scene. Later that night, Chifuyu was discharged from the hospital with minor injuries and a deep cut on the arm which caused it to bleed. Everyone gathered at Chifuyu's apartment, as they were worried. Everyone rested for a bit and then left. But you decided to stay, in order to take proper care of Chifuyu.

Before leaving, you wanted to talk to Mikey about earlier. "Mikey! Can you stay behind for a bit? I need to talk to you." You said as everyone else left. It was you and Mikey, outside the apartment. "Sorry to bring it all up again after a tiring day, but can you tell me why you did that?" You said, looking out the balcony as cold air blew, giving you chills. "..." Hearing no response from him, you sigh and face him. "Mikey...you know what you did right? This may cause a fight between another gang."

"I know, I just want the old (y/n) back." Mikey said as he looked at you dead in the eye. "You...won't leave Toman right?" He continued. "Of course not! How can I leave? I love everyone here, they're like my family!" You said, trying to comfort him but you looked too focused on what Izana told you earlier. "Are you hiding something (y/n)?" Mikey asked which made you panic all of a sudden. "No-  N-No of course not! Why would I?"

"Why would I hide something...right?"

----------------------------------------------

(A/n): Yess!! Enjoy da soft Mikey here~!!  ~^~ please follow , it would mean a lot to me! And don't forget to share with your friends! ^^