Part 10-- The final move?

Two days later

Due to the holidays, you and your gang spared the first few days to enjoy the hell out of yourselves. You all went to your hideout, which was an abandoned house. It was kind of like your gang's house because you all had made that abandoned house into a nice and comfy living space. The gang decided to let you have the keys.

After everyone settled in, it went quite noisy. "Okay hands up who wants to play truth or dare!" Takemitchi said, raising his hand in excitement. He waited for a moment but no one seemed interested. "Don't worry Takemitchi... I've got just the plan!"
Smiley shouted your name as he spotted you downstairs with Hina and Emma.

"Whaaatt!?" You shouted back as you made your way upstairs. "I dare you...to kiss Chifuyu and walk away like nothing happened" Smiley whispered in your ears, giving you chills just thinking about what he said. "Me!? Kiss him!? No way in hell and why would I even listen to you!!" You whisper shouted as embarrassment took over your emotions. "But do you remember...you owe me one?" Smiley smirked, which made you even more flustered but you still refused.

Just then Takemitchi, Hina and Emma joined in the conversation and took Smiley's side. "Yeah!! Do it you have to!!" They all said with stars in their eyes. "Ughh!! Fine you morons! But you'll have to treat me to dinner then. Hmph" You said nervously, to which they all immediately agreed.

Honestly...what is up with those guys...you thought as you walked towards Chifuyu who was talking with Mitsuya and Kei. "Hey guys, can I borrow fuyu for a bit?" You said with a flustering look on your face. You took him to an empty room and closed the door. But that still didn't refrain Emma and Hina from peeking through the key hole.

"What's up? Is something bothering you?" He asked but you said nothing at all. "(Y/n)?" Say someth--" He stopped at his tracks when you interrupted, giving him a little peck on the lips. Your face was hella red. You knew you did that but what were you gonna do now? You put no thought into that.

Just as you started running to the door, he pulled your arm which caused you to throw yourself onto him as he also leaned back on the wall. Before you could even do something, he pulled you into a kiss. A deep kiss. He knew he shouldn't let this chance slip away from his hands. He took a bold move not knowing the consequences.

Honestly your reflexes weren't even as fast as the kiss. Your lips parted, and you were still in shock as to what just happened here. You both stared into eachother's eyes for a moment. "Hah bet you didn't expect that." He said with a flirting smirk on his face as he walked out of the room.

You tried to brush off your blushing face and walked out of the room to see the girls go crazy. You realized they saw you being a blushing mess. "Do not spread this around...yet." you said, embarrassed as you were.

"Honestly I'm never listening to you guys again! It was awkward as hell and now I don't know how to face him!" You whined. "Oh come on, kissing is nothing baby girl~ you haven't been to the club with me yet~" Emma said with a seductive look on her face. To which you immediately said no and ran away from them to avoid further shipping session.

Few hours later.

Y'all settled for a late night movie. Some already left because they couldn't stay the night. It was just you, Chifuyu, Mitsuya, Mikey, Draken and Kei. You took out some blankets and prepared popcorn while the boys picked a horror movie.

Finally, after all the settlements, you turned off the light and sat next to Chifuyu. Considering what happened a few hours ago, you both seemed unbothered.

Maybe... you were getting used to it?

----------------------------------------