Part 18

Many hours later

The gang was still trying to find the hideout, but things weren't really working out in their favor. Mikey went to ask the guy he thought would know something, but he refused to say anything.
Nonetheless, they continued their plan.

"It's Chifuyu, he wants us to come there as early as possible." Kei said, holding a phone infront his friends.

"Chifuyu? He finally got through to us! We haven't even seen him since the last meetup!" Draken said showing signs of relief. However, everyone rushed to where Chifuyu was.

As soon as they stood Infront of him, "I FOUND IT!! WE HAVE TO HURRY EVERYONE!" Chifuyu shouted.

Everyone was shocked. They wanted to ask him so much, but it wasn't the time to ask questions. They all followed Chifuyu, until what they could see Infront of them was a dark alley.

"Look through the window here!" Chifuyu whispered, pointing towards a house just beside them.
Mikey and Kei sneaked a look in the house. It seemed to be a back room with not much furniture in there. Then they spotted you. But you were being kept under supervision of Haitani Rindou.

"I knew things wouldn't be this easy dammit!" Kei cursed upon the lads.
"We need to think of a plan. Believe me or not, those guys are strong enough to give us a lot of trouble." Mitsuya added.

"Shit! shit shit! They're here! I need to call others somehow!" Rindou whispered to himself as he looked at your unconscious self.

He earlier mixed your drink with a sleeping pill so you wouldn't cause so much ruckus anymore.

It seemed that he managed to notice the Tokyo Manji Gang without letting them know.

He remained calm as he made a miss call three times on his phone. It was probably their signal of danger.

After that, he cautiously picked you up and walked out of the room with big steps. He didn't run because he had to make it seem as natural as he possibly could.

After some minutes of discussion, Takemitchi sneaked a peek once again.

"Guys! she's not here anymore! wait... Rindou! I think he saw us!" Takemitchi stated what he saw Infront of him.

"Okay so you all go from the front! we'll break the window." Mikey revised his plan one last time before the action began.

As Mitsuya, Takemitchi and Smiley left to take care of the front, Kei immediately broke the window into the house while everyone followed from behind.

"Oi oi oi! what do you think you're doing!?" Rindou shouted as he entered the room empty handed. It looked like he had someone else take care of you.

"WHERE DID YOU TAKE HER!?" Chifuyu shouted scanning the room behind Rindou. But there was no answer. Things were getting serious, but Rindou just had to stroll the guys Infront of him for some time until his friends flee you out of there.

"Give her back right now or...!" 

------------------------------------------