x

26.10.2021
23:23

my veins are not made up of the cells you talk about, it's made up of grains of desolation with melodies flowing through them. these melodies aren't euphoric and at the same time, these aren't always doleful. perhaps, that's how those words easily speak to me, they bring all of my feelings to life.

there are stars & galaxies and the other planets have many moons of their own but you haven't even heard or tried to see anything other than the greyish white orb in the night sky that changes it's boundaries every night. some days dull, some days bright and some days, it's entirely hidden.

have you even tried to visualise anything beyond this planer? so how do you talk to me about the universe? you don't know how the stars are formed, about the probability of parallel universe, you aren't curious about the dust lying undemeath the burnished & polished surface and you pretend to be higher than the highest.

you definitely are at the pinnacle, i agree, you are standing there with every page that was included in the book of perfections but there were other pages in existence with mistakes and errors, they are the ones that led you up there. they are the ones that made me up, right now, crushed under your feet.

did you know any of these about me? but i want you to know this connection is very weak, the thread is tired of holding two heavy hearts like ours, which are filled with anything but raison d'etre. it's already full of knots. and you know what they say about a thread full of knots? you might think it's strong enough after going through so much but it's at the weakest point that it could have ever been.